+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread: MT4 and MT5 difference...

Senior Member hasilpur is on a distinguished road hasilpur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meta trader 4 or meta trader 5 me fark sirf itna he k meta trader 4 trading soft ware aik old version he jab k meta trader 5 new version he trading soft ware ka . lakin mostly brokers m eta trader 4 ko chose karte hain trading k lye

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ghalib will become famous soon enough Ghalib's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rakibul001 View Post
    Yes, I am and feel this way, although I am still latest to trading, I am much easier to depletion an relation on MT4, and nearby is and the option trading talent, a switch in trading, in MT5 possibly will not, as on behalf of the client cabinet stay in the MT4 relation.
    Hmm, in my think that mt4 is good for new trader, mt5 is the new version of mt4 , there function is same but mt5 difficult and as a new trader must want to use mt4. After knowing all of these in mt4, then after this wanna use mt5.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ali 123 is on a distinguished road Ali 123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear there is no any difference in mt4 and mt5 by shape or by trading manual are all same but some feature changing occurs in the mt5 platform . in mt4 we can open 20 cart simultaneously and in mt5 platform 100 chart we can open , and also there is all features and options
    are increased so that is latest form of the platform and it will take more power of the internet but i recommend for you use mt4 platform meta 5
    ka use karna theek hota hia isse karke hum acha kar sakten hain ye mere liy bhi acha hai mai isse karta hun mai manta hun meta trader

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    There are not big difference between meta trader4 and meta trader 5 both are trading softwares,meta trader4 is old version and merta trader5 is latest version,mt4 is easy to use then mt5

Banned shahid1477 is on a distinguished road shahid1477's Avatar
    Thanks
    meta trader 4 old version hai or meta trader 5 new version hai.mt4 say seekhna aasaan hai because is kay options simple hain or mt5 senior traders kay liey best hai.

Senior Member Zee121 is on a distinguished road Zee121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear i think their is many difference in metatrader 4 and metatrader 5 because metatrader 5 is a new and advanced and meta trader 4 is an old version of software and meta trader 4 is so easy to used and larn than metatrader 5.

Banned muna1982 is on a distinguished road muna1982's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think the difference is not a big thing but the familiarity is the first question. if a trader used the mt5 from the beginning then it will become more familiar to him and he fell comfortable to using it. and mt 4 user must feel free to used it then any new one. mt 5 have 5 digit trading which is good thing allow us to make more profit than to before.

Member sweet1 is an unknown quantity at this point sweet1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mt5 ko main na use nahi kayea hain mt4 ko main use kar rahi ho mt4 muje kafi best lag raha hain is laye main mt5 ka kuch nahi kehe sakti ho but mt4 ka plate froum sub sa acha lag raha hain muje

Banned haney will become famous soon enough haney will become famous soon enough haney's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by hajiabbas View Post
    4. In MT5 trading platform, multiple accounts can be managed simultaneously; while in MT4, traders need to achieve this by downloading MAM,
    hello my friend, i still do not understand about MAM, what is it and where can i download it, and how to use it, well,this is very important for me, then i can manage my accounts without using multiterminal, because there is no chart in there,
    please give me a link or etc about it, thank you very much

Banned saaad042 is an unknown quantity at this point saaad042's Avatar
    Thanks
    Mery khaya me meta 4 and meta 5 maa koi khas diference nahi haa isss lay ka ye dono ake he tara kaaa work kartay hi jeni kay yee dono earn be detay oon our learn be......

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (1)