+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 492 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,630 of 4918

Thread: Trading In Forex Is A Simple Way To Earn??

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think trading in the forex market is really simple as you said , because you need nothing but a computer and an internet connection , and then you just need to decide whether you`re wanting to sell or to buy ., and the complexity comes when deciding whether to sell or to buy because some people recommend using indicators which are in 95% not working and make you lose money so i prefer if you made you`re own trading strategy ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member binoy02 is an unknown quantity at this point binoy02's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes its a very simple way of earn but process is very difficult. making money in forex trading is not a easy work . if you have lot of experience then its become easy or you can enjoying other wise total working circle is not a simple job. you should spend long time for forex trading and should learn well then you can earn well. .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yahoo21 is on a distinguished road yahoo21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ineed trading in the forex market is just a way for making more money , because in my own opinion i think that forex market is only made for making money , but as i an see not all people are able to make money . those who make money are the experienced and professional traders only while the rest just lose money , but its not a big deal because even those small traders will gain enough knowledge to get into business ..

Member jubbi is an unknown quantity at this point jubbi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes it looks very easy in chart but very hard when you participate in the market via chart.
    If you have fully grip on trading and know all the factors related forex Trading then it will be very easy for you as you expecting it.
    So, try to learn it for different plateforms like here in order to enhance your knowledge about Forex Trading.

Banned kemilauforexsss is an unknown quantity at this point kemilauforexsss's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex trade is a good job and better business in the event most of us complete dealing which enables it to carry lots of advantages having fx likewise with fx we can easily acquire infinite with regular groundwork in addition of the world.Without a doubt it is legitimate of which dealing with fx is usually a uncomplicated strategy for acquire mainly because i'm sure we can easily acquire big benefit having fx with regular groundwork

Senior Member mujeeb is on a distinguished road mujeeb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mere mutabik ye money kamnay bohat saan tarin business hai is k zarye bohat paisay kam saktay hain or apko is say bohat faida milta hai ye bohat asan tarin zarye jis say paisay kama saktay is liay main forex use karta hoon

Banned Back55 is an unknown quantity at this point Back55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Without a doubt i'm sure trading-is uncomplicated strategy to acquire much dollars Forex trading it is delicious finding out web page although dilemma is usually risk is usually contain with Forex trading.... i'm sure Forex is usually almost beneficial dealing wed page in my opinion.................

Senior Member awais123 is an unknown quantity at this point awais123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han man is baat say igree karta hon keh forex aik bohut simpal bussnis hai is say learn karney say aap ko bohut ziada earin karney ko miltey hain kinkeh is say earin kmana bohut asan hai is say man neu kafi eaing kma li hai yeh aik munafa baksh karobar hai

Member wajoe is an unknown quantity at this point wajoe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes forex can be the simplest way to earn and it can also be the simplest and easiest way to lose, so one has to be very careful with these things and take them seriously because in forex its only the serious people who get the reward the rest get punished.

Banned sampo is an unknown quantity at this point sampo's Avatar
    Thanks
    can make the good trade...many benefits with forex also in forex we can earn unlimited in daily basis and i am very glad with forex and i like and love very much with forex and i will never leave it.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 463 of 492 FirstFirst ... 363 413 453 461 462 463 464 465 473 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)