+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no, I am not afraid of losses and I have experience that if you lose your money and still you are afraid I think you will lose more money but if you go to the market you can get success in forex market trading and I am afraid of losing on the forex market . But I know that losses and profits are a major sign on the forex market and every business. I think, we don't need to be afraid in forex trading because if we have good knowledge, skills and experience so we can make a lot of money from the forex market and be very happy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi has a spectacular aura about sardi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes my friend is a beginner in the Forex business and I trade with very little capital so I am really afraid of losing money. I do not have much knowledge and experience trading in the Forex market so I trade with a lot of caution and patience and always try to protect my capital. and Forex Platform with positive thoughts and is very important to avoid the fear of loss. Forex trading is a type of online business that covers possible losses but we can reduce our losses in the Forex market by using the right knowledge.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member benazier will become famous soon enough benazier will become famous soon enough benazier's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but after a few losses I closed my trade by thinking that the loss is part of this forex market .... I feel scared when opening a trade or when trading continues to lose money. ... yes I am also afraid of losing money in the forex market. and I believe that the online trading market Forex trading is a place of great online marketing all over the world. We should not be afraid in Forex trading time. We have to learn more and demonstrate more practice to become skilled in Forex trading.

Member sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan has a spectacular aura about sadli khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I once had merchandise on a Forex document with a profitable head and a rattling beta to not be afraid of losing. the danger of losing ever burdened in every work and we can not ignore it but if we buy it in a collection of disagreeable divorce, then it leads us toward a wise loss. and Online trading market Forex trading is a real business where the chances or risks of losing are always greater than that to gain profit in forex trading. So always be afraid for traders to get the best from forex trading

Member anyun is on a distinguished road anyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex is a place of great web advertising everywhere around the world. We should not be confused in exchange forex. We may also learn more and demonstrate more practice to be talented in Forex exchanges. Gifted traders can benefit from Forex exchange. So we may also be equipped to understand the market patterns legally and gifted in them. and remember that making a loss is not a bad thing, unless you make the same mistake again, making a loss is a very useful thing to happen if you benefit from it, like looking at the reasons what causes loss and trying to improve yourself and your strategy . this action will be very helpful to you.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No we need not fear losing our money in Forex, we have to trade with confidence and enthusiasm so trading becomes easy for traders and good profits can be generated from risky Forex market. Traders must trust their trade knowledge and skills. and When I trade in forex trading I always trade on the Forex platform with positive thoughts and it is very important to avoid the fear of loss. risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not ignore it but if we bring it in the form of negative thinking, then it leads us to serious harm.

Member lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang has a spectacular aura about lanang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I hope every craft has expectations and expires. Forex is a great online marketing post throughout the group. We should not be claustrophobia in instant Forex trading. We must work in the statesman and present the author's care to gain proficiency in Forex work. Hot traders can collect from Forex business. So we must be competent to interpret the proper and smooth industrial movement in it. and foerx aik bhat acha business hi or famous bohat hai dear is the main bohat zaida the advantages bi hai or agr ap is the main experience say the work nahi karte for the loss ko ap be ho sakta hi dear mujhey is the main loss say koi dar nahi lgta

Member tujjuh will become famous soon enough tujjuh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a great online marketing position across the entire human race. We should not be agoraphobic in Forex trading example. We have to study the author and demonstrate a lot that applies to beautify the expertise in the field of Forex. Proficient traders can collect from Forex swaps. So we need to be healthy to understand the trend of activity politely and competently in it. and Everyone in this case is afraid of losing money in it because in this case there are lots and lots of risks so by risk we have to make lots and lots of money so this is to be best for us if we work more and more in it ..

Member Goodboy is on a distinguished road Goodboy's Avatar
    Thanks
    In forex, fear comes from the increased possibility of losing money, which can happen anytime for a trader. Experiencing fear is normal. In fact, fear is considered as a basic survival mechanism. Without fear, we won't be able to recognize danger and respond appropriately.

Member Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1 will become famous soon enough Naqash1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ups and downs to ate rehte hn business me agr hm yhi sochte rhe k loss hoga to koi b business start ni kr skte hn drte rhnge loss hone ki wja se so dr ko side pe rkh k hi hr km krna chaiye or khud pe bharosa hona chaiye k hm ye kr skte hn

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 373 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)