+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 373 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member cambing will become famous soon enough cambing will become famous soon enough cambing's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every merchandiser is afraid of losing money in Forex trading. We demand to instruct Forex in real terms easily and uphold the principles of trading. This will help us make a good trading strategy so that we do not face losses in trading all the time. Actually, everyone doesn't want to face losses in the forex market. but forex trading is a high-risk business, especially for new traders. To become a better trader in the future, we must learn more from our defeat so we don't repeat the same mistakes again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor has a spectacular aura about compor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a big challenge that you have to save your money into your account. all traders do not want to lose money but they cannot make goals served because they are always stuck in the market maker, they are free to make more money with greedy minds. I think every exchange has benefits and misfortune. Forex is a huge internet promotion place everywhere in the world. We should not be confused when exchanging Forex. We must learn more and demonstrate more practice to be talented in Forex exchanges. Talented brokers can earn from Forex exchanges. So we must be prepared to understand the business sector that tends to be legally and talented in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No My friend I am not afraid of losing money in forex trading. I think we all traders need to worry about forex trading. We all have to work hard to understand market trends and without perfect knowledge to get success in forex trading. Emotional trading such as FEAR feelings cannot bring good results. and I think we have to learn from the study that we will be able to manage trade and I think part of trading losses, but with great effort I think we will be able to trade better and all that is not easy and requires a process.

Member megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati has a spectacular aura about megawati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think about the losses that we can take advantage of and we have to learn so that it doesn't happen again, so we have to be smart as traders and learn from anywhere so we will be more advanced in trading and that is very important. and we must always be able to manage all risks to be safe. and several times I am afraid of losing in forex trading. Losses are part of every business in the world. Forex trading is a type of online business that includes possible losses but we can reduce our losses in the forex market by using good knowledge, experience and skills about trading on the market. You can win. Good luck with my frndzzzz .

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always mess up the imported workplace mart trading platforms, and Copernicus refrains from fear. The summation test always cares for the company, and we cannot be careful in gathering bad thoughts, but we swallow them, so that is a serious loss to lead us. Lose can learn us if we want to learn. every business has benefits and losses. Currency transactions are a big internet marketing place in the whole world. We don't need to be afraid in the time of a currency transaction. We have to research more and try more practice to develop into experience in currency trading. Losses are not bad.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losing money is part of Forex trading, just as taking profits is also part of Forex trading. So, we lose only because of our impoliteness, not enough attention and seriousness in the trading period or too much greed and even emotion. The lack of Forex knowledge is also a very strong weakness because it does not trade Forex well. I am not afraid but that is the cause of tension. and if I use a lot of normal as I usually use, I'm not too worried about losing me, because I have done that I can use capital. but sometimes I double the amount I use. the condition is of course afraid of losing will appear, but can be dealt with using the right SL

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex market nai loss ko afford nahi kr sakta. Mery pass tou money bhe nahi hai. Es waja say tou nai Indian forex forum ko jion ki hai yk mai bonuses earn kro aur matket mai trade kro. Likan es bar bhe mera loss ho kia.mera account he wash ho kia hai.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I found that some examples I was afraid of dropping in Forex trading. Losses are part of every business in the world. Forex trading is a type of online business that includes possible losses but we can minimize our losses in Forex trading by using the right understanding, experience and skills about trading on the market!
    One time we become afraid but we need not fear. Forex is work and running is the basic concept of every mercantilism, if we change most of the Forex business, then we don't need to panic from Forex companies.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my friend no one is afraid of losing in Forex trading everyone wants to win, but this lack and emotional respect that will pass after a series of repeated losses so don't be afraid to lose and learn.
    Famous terms used in High Risk Finance. There must be high returns but there may be no returns so staying Risk is every where, so ignore the fair risk of starting to work with a positive attitude, avoid fair of loss when you have good skills You must automatically ignore your losses will only work

Member nurliani will become famous soon enough nurliani's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Traders must trust themselves and increase their confidence which helps them to trade more confidently. If the trader has insufficient knowledge, the lack of trust and greed factors will reduce the trader's confidence so that the trader needs to learn correctly the basics of Forex trading.
    Sometimes when I trade badly, it makes me afraid of losing money, especially if floating is really a lot and almost gets a margin call. But if we always manage our risk and money, we will not be afraid of losing our money, because we know that our money will be enough to maintain our position until we can close our position in profit.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 51 of 373 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)