+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 373 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast
Results 3,471 to 3,480 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member tari786 is on a distinguished road tari786's Avatar
    Thanks
    well mujhe bhi forex mein loss hone ka der laga rehta ha ur mujhe nhi lagta ke loss kerna forex ka ek part ha hum forex mein loss apni na ilmi ki waja se kerty han ya phir khuf ki waja se hi hum loss ker lety han.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zaid babu is on a distinguished road zaid babu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is a fact that almost every trader have the fear of losing but it effect on our trading when we take it so seriously. fear of losing stops us in taking of trading decisions even on a very good opportunity to earn profits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned lahiri is an unknown quantity at this point lahiri's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trade i have no tension.I'm sure just about every deal possesses benefit in addition to burning. Fx is usually a massive internet promotion area everywhere. We need to definitely not worried with Fx trading time period. We need to review far more in addition to tryout far more process to be knowledgeable with Foreign currency trading. Knowledgeable professionals can certainly acquire by Foreign currency trading. And so we need to competent to fully grasp this market tendency adequately in addition to knowledgeable from it.so don,t afraid.

Senior Member jnab is an unknown quantity at this point jnab's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think har usiness me profit and loss donu hotey ha is leye hamey forex tradign me loss sey free ho kar trading laganey chaye ha aur ham jab bhe trading kary o hamey sirf profit ko dekhna chaye na k loss sey agar ham ye strategy bana ley gey to is strategy ki waja sey hamey forex trading me loss nhe ho ga

Banned stopdex is an unknown quantity at this point stopdex's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    to be honest yes, I am often scared when I entered the market and then we often hesitate doing buy / sell and then we entered the market with a loss, and it makes me have a view that is not easy in trading because in this case the trader is not easy to execute in market with a great state we can enter the market again

Banned samratsheikh is an unknown quantity at this point samratsheikh's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am afraid to become lose a lot of money in a short time. we are a hard worker and can gain earn more money in a short time .if they become lose i will be very afraid. so do not banned our account .

Senior Member malikjeejaved is an unknown quantity at this point malikjeejaved's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All people afraid loses in this business this is great business but trading is not easy this is difficult business and trading need experience so if we want to success in this business then learn more and more and make talent increase our knowledge for success.

Senior Member irfan667 is an unknown quantity at this point irfan667's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also think that wieners and failures are part of living along with of forex if some is questioning that fact he is the better trick of the world fear of losing is an excellent point it'll prevent you for making trades that you cannot manage and that can become in the use of you whole equity so sure i am scared in forex for losing the amount of money.

Banned sadif is an unknown quantity at this point sadif's Avatar
    Thanks
    a trade run with the two ways loss and profit and as we pleasure with the profit and accepted easily ,as loss is also a part of trade and a trader every time must ready for facing a loss ,any time may be face a loss so never need to afraid from a loss and face with the bravely always and take it easy

Senior Member bayumukti is an unknown quantity at this point bayumukti's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    every body certainly will be afraid if loss their money in forex market, and i guess it is the most difficult thing that we can't do in forex trading..that is control our emotional . and the successful trader usually can control their emotional.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 348 of 373 FirstFirst ... 248 298 338 346 347 348 349 350 358 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)