+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 373 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast
Results 3,411 to 3,420 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member okrittim is an unknown quantity at this point okrittim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not only me but everyone is afraid of loosing in forex trading. The trading process is easy and simple but still we face loose for our wrong decision. This is the main reason of our being afraid during the trading time. So sometimes when i make a wrong decision we face loose in forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sheikhmostofa3 is an unknown quantity at this point sheikhmostofa3's Avatar
    Thanks
    i usually industry upon Foreign exchange system having a good thoughts as well as it is crucial to prevent concern with dropping. danger associated with dropping is definitely involved with each and every company as well as we are able to not really ignore this however in the event that all of us go as damaging considering, after that this guide all of us towards severe deficits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member kashif78619 is an unknown quantity at this point kashif78619's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han loss se har kese ko dar tu lagta he he lakan agar hm samaj kar is par kam kare is par phele demo par work kare tu hm loss se bach sakte he. forex ak real work he.

Senior Member zaheerkhan21 is an unknown quantity at this point zaheerkhan21's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    nhi ma lost ho jye tu afarid nhi hota ho kyun mujye pta hai foerx ma lost bi hai aur is ma profit bi hia aur yah part of life hai aur agar lost ho jye tu phar ma wasye bi ma post say bonus earn kay trade karta ho aur is ma humye lost ho tu koi dar bi nho hota hai aur hum learn kartey hai

Banned mst.nepa@ is an unknown quantity at this point mst.nepa@'s Avatar
    Thanks
    i buy and sell with Forex platform having a positive brain along with it is crucial avoiding concern with sacrificing. possibility associated with sacrificing is obviously involved with every single small business along with we could not necessarily overlook it yet in case we get available as negative pondering, after that it steer all of us in the direction of critical cutbacks.

Senior Member tunde is an unknown quantity at this point tunde's Avatar
    Thanks
    Am not always afraid of loosing in forex trading because loosing is not really a big deal since I have made a good money management plan on my orders so nothing to fear

Banned mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007 is a splendid one to behold mano007's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never afriad in the forex becsue there are soome people are losing all the money becuse of the forex fearing that make some fears in the minds and the rtrader is become the most the fearest feeling that is not the good thing in the forex trading for the trader so alswys try to avoid the fearing in the forex tarding .if you are good avoider then you are best .

Senior Member donpat is an unknown quantity at this point donpat's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah offcourse am afraid of lossing money in forex that I have to be vry concious and vry careful and be sure to certain extend befor I place a trade and have to back it up with a stop loss.

Senior Member parks645 is an unknown quantity at this point parks645's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not necessarily afraid in order to loosing inside Forex cos any kind of company include reduction in addition to revenue. basically don't get reduction i certainly not become study effectively company. As i acquire reduction i become interested in my personal company and have benefit from my personal business...

Senior Member adeel1011 is on a distinguished road adeel1011's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes every one is afraid of loose in forex trading it is the most risky business you have to trade with a lot of attention and if did not do this you will lose and by proper training you can reduce the chances of loss in trading in forex market,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 342 of 373 FirstFirst ... 242 292 332 340 341 342 343 344 352 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)