+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 373 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast
Results 3,291 to 3,300 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned kashif kamboh is an unknown quantity at this point kashif kamboh's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex ake aisa business ha jis ma hum ko risk ly kr kam krna prta ha . ies ly jb kbi mujhy forex ma loss ho to ma apny emottion ko contrul krta ho . ma apni mistakes ko thek krny ke koshish krta ho. jb mujhy loss hota ha ma ies sy boath kuch hasil krta ho aur apni mistakes ko repate ni krta . loss kisy bhe business ka hisa ha.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member dufu is an unknown quantity at this point dufu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There is some charactord that you have to make sure you have gone through before and making sure that you have overcome the fear that will be in such a way that you ahve to take that fear out best way is throgh the demo

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member zayn is an unknown quantity at this point zayn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main k question ka jawab ye dena chahonga k deko har ak business main loss hota hai par ye falto main loss nae hota hame hamri kuch galti ki waha se hum khudi loss karte hai hame ye kam soch samj kar karna chaye or kuch be galat nae karna chye hame kar kaam main loss or profit hosakhta hai lekin agr kam k baray nae jaante to uski phle information len or experience itna hona chaye k hum kam kuch be karsakhen koi mushkil na ho.

Senior Member anj15 is on a distinguished road anj15's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear of loss is the only thing which stops us from moving toward our goals. In a business like Forex there are always chances that you lose a trade and it is a common thing so i am not afraid of losing in Forex nor any other Forex trader should be.

Senior Member faisal khan is an unknown quantity at this point faisal khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not afraid of losing in forex because i know that loss is a part of business. i shall not gain all the time. some time there will be loss but during losing u have to vary careful. so do not afraid just take it as a challenge.

Senior Member happyforex is an unknown quantity at this point happyforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ofcourse there are loss fears in the sole of every investor if you ask me but what make me sure is that I trade with the trend that is what I do I use stop loss and that make my trade good and safe that is my secret

Senior Member study.cell is an unknown quantity at this point study.cell's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if any one need insta forex bonus high level verify accounts then contact me at Skype ( doller.sale )
    "Rule Vs Life"

Senior Member rapidservice181 is on a distinguished road rapidservice181's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    Yes there is no doubt about it that forex is very risky business and more than 90% new traders lose in this business. But those who have passion about forex they start again with more courage and determination i am one of those who lose in start but still working hard to get success in this business and i am sure one day i will become a successful trader.

Senior Member minto is an unknown quantity at this point minto's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A few times i afraid about losing in the Forex trading. Loss is a part of each business on the planet. Forex trading is a sorts of online business which incorporates likelihood of loss however we can decrease our loss in the Forex showcase by utilizing legitimate information, experience and great ability about trading in the business sector.

Senior Member osim71 is an unknown quantity at this point osim71's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    And it is also life losses if anyone disputes the fact as part of Forex trading, he is one of the greatest wonders of the world
    Remove the fear is it will prevent a fairly good trade you can't afford and that want to consume the entire end of the
    Yes I am afraid during drain money exchange.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 330 of 373 FirstFirst ... 230 280 320 328 329 330 331 332 340 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)