+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 373 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast
Results 3,241 to 3,250 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned Javed Yaqoob is on a distinguished road Javed Yaqoob's Avatar
    Thanks
    g hay sir me as forex me apnay capital khonay say dartay ho qk as me kabhi bhe kuch bhe ho saktay hay or munafa khatam ho saktay hay

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member hulk is on a distinguished road hulk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am no afraid for losing forex because lose is a part for this business.i know this business is no possible all time profit.some time lose any business possible.it is no factor this business.i am many time forex business form profit and some time face loss.lose is our learn how to develop business form earn money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member bank is an unknown quantity at this point bank's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Practice makes a man perfect. Demo account can help us to practice. I am not afraid in forex. Forex is a interesting business. It is your choice and any time you do it. Sudy for helpful in forex. You make small deposit in forex market.

Senior Member monvalonei50 is an unknown quantity at this point monvalonei50's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sometimes when I loss in the forex business but I don't face any dearness but I think that it is a part of learning lesson and no fear about missing problem and loss and benefit is not fact and we should take about it .otherwise if we think about it we can not trade in the forex business

Banned clefquadri is an unknown quantity at this point clefquadri's Avatar
    Thanks
    any trader that is afraid of loosing in this forex market is some one who is not yet ready to make money because if he is ready then he should know that been afraid is not the best thing one can continue to do because you will surely not get to anywhere in this business if that is what you want to continue to indulge in so you just get out of your shell and make money for your self.

Member qazwsxedc123741121 is an unknown quantity at this point qazwsxedc123741121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i am very happy by the doing fore trade and this is the best business by the get loss money i will be make me skill and this is the best for me and by the forex trade i will be do best and i think by the forex trade i will be do est so get skill is the best for make money by the forex trade and this is the best

Senior Member awais333 is an unknown quantity at this point awais333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    profit and loss are the fundamental parts of any business in the world.forex is really risky business and we always have chances to get loss in it but we can reduce these chances of loss by our hard work and more and more knowledge and experience

Senior Member firoz420 is an unknown quantity at this point firoz420's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think Forex is a big online marketing place all over the world. We should not afraid in Forex trading time. We should study more and demo more practice to become skilled in Forex trade. but we can reduce our loss in the forex market by using proper knowledge, proper experience and good skill about trading in the online market.

Banned sm2019 is on a distinguished road sm2019's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex main jab real trading start ki thi to us time main loss sy darta tha but is darr ki waja sy mujy loss hua or ab main loss ka fear mind main nahin rakta .agar trade loss main bhi jaye to heding kr leeta or agar loss ho jaye to loss recover bhi kar leeta hun.

Senior Member gurmeet is on a distinguished road gurmeet's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yadi trader ka losss ho rha hai to usse nichit hi apni trade band kar deni chahiy kuch samy ke liy nhi to muskile uske liy hi badhegi mai bhi aisa hi karta hun ,. yadi mere continue loss chal rha hai to mai zroor band kar deta hun trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 325 of 373 FirstFirst ... 225 275 315 323 324 325 326 327 335 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)