+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 373 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast
Results 3,211 to 3,220 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned nguyentuanbo is an unknown quantity at this point nguyentuanbo's Avatar
    Thanks
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened ,I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then. afraid of losing in the forex part of every business in the world. Forex trading is a types of online business which, forex market by using proper knowledge, experience and includes probability of loss but we can reduce our loss in the .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Hell Rozar is on a distinguished road Hell Rozar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course my friend no one is afraid of loss in Forex trading everybody wants to win, but this loss and the fear of emotions that will pass after a series of recurring losses so don't be afraid of losing and learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mobeen9t1 is an unknown quantity at this point mobeen9t1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han.
    or mane loss ko bear bhe kya ha. mane is business ma first time trading ki is month . or mane 2 days ma he apna account null kar daya ha. kyn k mujhe trading neh ati abhi.

Senior Member javed hanif is an unknown quantity at this point javed hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mary khayal say profit or loss to business ka hissa ha or some time humain loss ka bhe samna karna parta ha or loss bhe her business ka hiss ha forex aik online world wide online business ha or ager ap k pas iss ki market k bary min proper knowledge or information ha to ap iss min loss nahe kar sakty hain.

Banned raja1234 is an unknown quantity at this point raja1234's Avatar
    Thanks
    nai dear forex ma loss karny wala ko dar nai lgta ku usko pata hota next wo profit kre le ya ya los recover kar le ga ,agree koi afriad hota hy to wo kabi b is business man acha profit nai gain kar sakta.

Senior Member suzon007 is an unknown quantity at this point suzon007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    money loss forex peand online business k liya aik par hota hay and I do believe each business provides income and also damage. Forex trading can be a huge website marketing spot around the globe. We have to not necessarily frightened inside forex trading moment. We have to examine a lot more and also trial a lot more training to get competent inside Foreign exchange trading. so losing k liya ham afraid nahi hota hay.

Senior Member arsalan028 is an unknown quantity at this point arsalan028's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir, i am personally not afraid of losing in forex, because the way to success is hardworking and forex is the platform that how much you work hard you get the best reward... so actually the problem is this that somebody listen from unknown person that it is fraud or more and think of losing in forex but it is actually a big business and i welcome to all new comers or begineers to join and learn. this is the best place you have never see or join in your community. Thanks

Banned mamabagena is an unknown quantity at this point mamabagena's Avatar
    Thanks
    Really this is a fear-able business because there to make profit is very hard work. And my capital is very small that for afraid to lose . I have known there are more traders everyday losing more money . But generally loss is no matter business mean is lose and profit are same brother. But I have known Forex high risk business. Thank you

Senior Member ahmad bhai is an unknown quantity at this point ahmad bhai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir ge i am agree with you kay miry khayl say to ua bat ha kay jitne forex trading online job easy ha mujy nea lakte ha lkay koea aus may losintg ha ka miry khayl say to dear sir ge

Senior Member Onion is on a distinguished road Onion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not sure about this afraid, because sometime I feel so brave to open an entry, so I think this condition is not so good for trader if we not make some calculation about profit and the risk of trading, seem like we not afraid of losing money in our trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 322 of 373 FirstFirst ... 222 272 312 320 321 322 323 324 332 372 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)