+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 373 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast
Results 3,201 to 3,210 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned noman9t8 is on a distinguished road noman9t8's Avatar
    Thanks
    We need to learn the Forex very well and master its trading principles. It will help us make good trading strategies so that we don't face losses within the trading all the times. Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member saepudin is an unknown quantity at this point saepudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    is the winner along with cutbacks tend to be portion of life and also of forex trading in case a number of can be denying this kind of simple fact he / she is the foremost fool in the earth concern with lossing is a superb factor it is going to avoid a person to create trading that you simply are not able to find the money for and this find yourself within the intake of the whole equity
    consequently sure i'm scared within forex trading intended for lossing the bucks.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member oshim is an unknown quantity at this point oshim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i gues every traders is scared of loosing moneys within the forex tradings. we needs to learns the forex very well and master it is tradings principles.

Senior Member maherrr is an unknown quantity at this point maherrr's Avatar
    Thanks
    when i enter forex trading i knew from the begining that as i can make money it is very possible to lose everything and i took the decision to contine doesnt matter to lose or not so am not afraid o lose and the good trader have never the fear to lose

Senior Member Khimi234 is an unknown quantity at this point Khimi234's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dekhiye forex main profit loss to hota rehta hai mujhe forex main kabhi bhi fund loose karne sai koi problem nhi hui hai kyonki mujhe pata hai ki yai business hi aisa hai agar sahi trade karenge to profit hota hai or wrong trade karenge to hame loss hota hai

Junior Member takinto+ is an unknown quantity at this point takinto+'s Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Several instances My partner and i frightened regarding shedding inside the currency trading. Damage will be an integral part of each enterprise on earth. Currency trading can be a forms of web business including possibility regarding damage yet we could lessen our own damage inside forex through the use of appropriate information, knowledge and also excellent talent concerning investing available in the market.So that it.

Banned shahdkingsdk2 is on a distinguished road shahdkingsdk2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex stage with a positive personality and it is extremely essential to dodge fear of losing. danger of losing is dependably included in each business and we can not disregard it yet in the event that we take it as negative considering, then it lead us to genuine misfortunes.

Banned ALtamash4 is an unknown quantity at this point ALtamash4's Avatar
    Thanks
    no i m not q k me apna phlaa balance hi loss kar gya tha is bissness me phir b i m not affraid because it is a part of a real bisseness

Senior Member fazee is an unknown quantity at this point fazee's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    asal ma jab may new trader tha tu ma na investment ke the jab ma na trade lagya tu kafe loss ho geya the aur asa loss jes sa acount bhe empty ho gey tha muzh bhot parasani ho te us wak magar ab thek trading ker raha hoo.

Senior Member zubee is an unknown quantity at this point zubee's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes profit or lose eis ka e ek part hai . agar ap koi sa b business krte hoo apko profit yah lose zrur hoota hai . but jaisy jaisy apko experience gain hota hai or apko samjh a jatii hai tab ko lose kam hona start ho jata hai . zyada tar lose un logo ko hota hai jo new hoty hain yah jin ko eis ke knowledge nai hoti .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 321 of 373 FirstFirst ... 221 271 311 319 320 321 322 323 331 371 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)