+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 373 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast
Results 3,191 to 3,200 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned anandaneswari is an unknown quantity at this point anandaneswari's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, i am afraid of losing of money from the forex trading business. with small capital , i can this forex trading business. i am losing the capital money , due to smal capital trading. so, you will take more capital and less amount trading is good one to take profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member jonhenry is an unknown quantity at this point jonhenry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My partner and i still have a Currency trading online community an optimistic thinking process as well as it is very important in order to avoid driving a vehicle connected with burning off. the risk connected with loss remains mixed up in small business, as well as let's not forget concerning this theme, but in case most of us undertake it in the form of bad considering, mainly because for individuals, the big deficits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Daniraja123 is an unknown quantity at this point Daniraja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear i think every one is afraid of lose because of forex is profit able but the same time forex is also very risky because and its part of business
    Thanks

Senior Member farha is an unknown quantity at this point farha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai jan forex aiki karobar hay g is men ap ko loss bhe hota hay or profit bhe hota hay g so jub aap ko loss ho to ap nay kubhhee parayshan nahen hona g kiunkah hur nakamee kay bad aik kamyabee hotee hay g agur ap ko loss huwa hay to ap ko profit bhe hona hay g

Senior Member star-star is an unknown quantity at this point star-star's Avatar
    Thanks
    This is normal gets in the beginning when losing in Forex Trader becomes more fear and more reluctant to open any deal but with practice increases self-confidence and become unable to make the right decision, even if lost will compensate your loss.

Senior Member sunsunsun is an unknown quantity at this point sunsunsun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I not afraid from losing money in Forex business. Loss and profit is a part of business. Some time you will get profit and may some time you suffer in loss. If you have a proper knowledge about the Forex business and have good skill of earning then you will become successful trader and loss chance will be less.

Senior Member shazahan is an unknown quantity at this point shazahan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't afraid if I lose money in the forex trading because for lack of experience and knowledge I am losing money so that I have to try to improve myself for better trading. So in losing money I am keeping patients and trying to learning from my mistakes.

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    This was my fear before, but after i have lost to the market many times without counting, i made the right change of mi d because i was very brave in the market. I am not afraid to trade forex anymore, this is one of the things that is helping me now.

Banned faheem00 is on a distinguished road faheem00's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes hum apni kisi bhi cheez ko khone se darty hai kun kay jab hamara loss hoga to hum is mai bohat he dukhi ho sakty hai or hamara dil bhi toot jata hai or ho sakta hai kay hum next time trading bhi na krain to isly humy is mai achy se trading krni chahye.

Banned rashi-jutt is an unknown quantity at this point rashi-jutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes my dear agr hum is forex pe ehtyat say kam ne krayain gay to humain loss hoga na so i think hum ko ye job bout psand aai hai keun k hum is job ko gr beat k kr sktay hain forex forum pe ya job house wife k liye achi job hai keun ab wo is jbo ko gr beat k kr skti hain forex forum say hum achi income and experience and knowledge get krtay hain .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 320 of 373 FirstFirst ... 220 270 310 318 319 320 321 322 330 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)