+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 373 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast
Results 3,181 to 3,190 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned malko has a spectacular aura about malko has a spectacular aura about malko's Avatar
    Thanks
    No, i'm not start trading with afraiding off lose. Because its a world of online bussiness and it is requiered high level of risk. If you feel that if doing trading in forex and lose happend with him, then he never become a powerfull trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sddanam is an unknown quantity at this point sddanam's Avatar
    Thanks
    I anticipate every barter has accumulation and loss. Forex is a big online business abode all over the world. We should not abashed in Forex trading time. We should abstraction added and audience added convenance to become accomplished in Forex trade. Accomplished traders can acquire from Forex trade. So we should able to accept the bazaar trend appropriately and accomplished in it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned zhang hua is an unknown quantity at this point zhang hua's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed, at the beginning of doing forex trading, I was not afraid, I put a few dollars, but when I loss a lot of dollars, I fear in this market, the loss too fast, now I this market is still harbor fear, strive to do money management, and infrequent trading is a good way to control losses

Member malika is an unknown quantity at this point malika's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not at all. I know if I do business than loss can come. But If i afraid about loss than i can not profit in business.

Senior Member great.kahli2008 is an unknown quantity at this point great.kahli2008's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forax ma apko afraid hony ki zarurt nai ha. apko positive mind of frame say forax ki world ma enter hona chaiyay. apny uper confidence hona chaiyay. loss ya profit to sath sath chalta rhta ha. is liyay apko ghbrana nai chaiyay.

Senior Member harama is an unknown quantity at this point harama's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I venture every merchandiser is scared of loosing money within the Forex trading. We penury to learn the Forex real advantageously and ruler its trading principles. It module work us pee swell trading strategies so that we don't confronting losses within the trading all the nowadays.

Senior Member daniya143 is an unknown quantity at this point daniya143's Avatar
    Thanks
    jab trader ko forex mein loss hota hain to obviosly wo dar jata hai but aisay waqt mein usay himmat nahi harni chahye loss sirf traders ko yeh realize kerwata hai k jo mistake us nay ab ki hai aenda wo un say bachy ga or market kay ayalysis ko achi tarah samjhay ga

Senior Member saud is an unknown quantity at this point saud's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not a big deal. Every one has in mind of loosing as of gaining profit. So, it can not hurt you until you keep them in limits and you keep your mind free. And as far as making not the orders is due to lack of confidence and experience. So, for them, they should take some training from expert traders, though they have to spend some money there.

Senior Member derby is an unknown quantity at this point derby's Avatar
    Thanks
    I anticipate every barter has accumulation and loss. Forex is a big online business abode all over the world. We should not abashed in Forex trading time. We should abstraction added and audience added conveyance to become accomplished in Forex trade. Accomplished traders can acquire from Forex trade. So we should able to accept the bazaar trend appropriately and accomplished in it.

Member ravikkumar55 is on a distinguished road ravikkumar55's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes hamesha fear hota hai kyuki yaha loss ka matlab hai apna paisa kho dena isliye risk factor sabke sath hota hai chahe expert trader hi kyu na ho mei hamesha jab bhi trade karta hun positive mind set ke sath fresh energy ke sath karta hun par itna hone ke baawjood bhi fear jata nhi hai haan kaafi had tak reduce ho jata hai

+ Reply to Thread
Page 319 of 373 FirstFirst ... 219 269 309 317 318 319 320 321 329 369 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)