+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 373 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member akhileshsis123 is an unknown quantity at this point akhileshsis123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always have3 a positive mind foreign exchange market trading platforms , and it is important to avoid the fear . The risk of loss is always involved in the business .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dani7 is an unknown quantity at this point dani7's Avatar
    Thanks
    nhin main loss ka sun k afraid nhin hota kyu k mujhe pta hai k har business mein loss aur profit to sath sath he hote hain aur jahan profit hai wahan loss bhi hai is liye main is bat se nhin drta aur trading k liye ready hota hun aur trading krta bhi hun kabhi loss hota hai aur kabhi loss bus kam chal jata hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned munda001 is an unknown quantity at this point munda001's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is very important to avoid fear of losing. risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking, then it lead us toward serious losses. Forex trading is a types of online business which includes probability of loss but we can reduce our loss in the forex market by using proper knowledge, experience and good skill about trading in the market.

Member Rakib Muhin is an unknown quantity at this point Rakib Muhin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everybody afraid losing in any business,i am not different,i also afraid losing in every sphere.But if we want to avoid losing so that we have to gain proper idea about Forex then we have to apply that knowledge in trading.

Senior Member rock06725 is an unknown quantity at this point rock06725's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am afraid for losing my profit in this business and i was lose my profit and fell very bad so now i am try to bets work and trade with good knowledge and i hope i will control losses in trading business.

Member mohamedmohamed is an unknown quantity at this point mohamedmohamed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I'm afraid of trade forex that is a true that you have to know and put in your mind that is what you should know and I try my best to not loose so I keep my account strong and ready to make me good money that is what you have to know

Banned sohailkhan222 is an unknown quantity at this point sohailkhan222's Avatar
    Thanks
    Jee bhai profit aur loss tou har busienss mein hota hea ap ko chea kaea bx ap log zida sea zida eanring aur loss sea bachea kea liea bx ap ko apni sari struggle ko har work karna hea aur agar ap kea pass proper knowledge hea toh ap ko kisi chez sea darnea ki zaroat nai hea .

Senior Member robben062 is an unknown quantity at this point robben062's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am afraid to lose my money in forex business but i think all peoples are afraid in this business because this is risky business and no time to lose in one minute in trading so this is profitable but risky business.

Member wicaksono is on a distinguished road wicaksono's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes of course we afraid of losing in forex, it is human nature there's no false in afraid feeling of losing because it is real money, as an ordinary trade we must trade for profit and do not put any speculation on it because the truth is trade is investment and good investment is always make profit.
    Need money for your deposit, please Join in this forum -->>https://indian-forex.com/forum.php?referrerid=40679

Senior Member bashirkhan77711 is an unknown quantity at this point bashirkhan77711's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me ne abi tak is me koi investment nahi kiya hai is liye me is se afraid nahi ho bco if i invest and if i lose mney then i will afraid from this site lakin abi tak to me ne is me koi loose nahi kiya hai .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 373 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 328 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)