+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 373 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,010 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member xuxi is an unknown quantity at this point xuxi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Well, bro. with my view, I think that Forex is too risky business lot of loss risk involve in this business If we trade wisely then no need to afraid,I think level of risk depend on your knowledge if you have good knowledge and experience then your level of risk will also be low. i have come to know that loosing is part of the forex trading business and all traders should be prepared to loose sometimes in the forex market..Green pips, my friend.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member manije is an unknown quantity at this point manije's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no janab afraid wali bat he nahe hay cause loss is the part of thi business aur ye kay loss se ap ko aik lesson mil jata hay next time ap care kartay ho aur wo mistake repeat nahe kartay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shubh kulkarni is an unknown quantity at this point shubh kulkarni's Avatar
    Thanks
    i always trade on Forex platform with a positive mind and it is very important to avoid fear of losing. risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking, then it lead us toward serious losses.
    wins and losses are part of life as well as of forex if some is denying this fact he is the greatest fool of the world
    fear of lossing is a good thing it will prevent you for making trades that you cannot afford and that will end up in the consumption of your whole equity
    so yes i am afraid in forex for lossing the money

Member 3mala is on a distinguished road 3mala's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i usually trade upon fx market which has a brave and it also vital to avoid concern with sacrificing threat connected with sacrificing is usually associated with each small business and also we could not really neglect that nevertheless in the event that most of us get it from the by connected with adverse considering.

Senior Member m.nabeel is an unknown quantity at this point m.nabeel's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i often says loss is the part of business , you can not run any business with out the risk of loss . i think you learn from your loss , you learn what are your mistakes ? that you are bearing the loss . then you can remove these mistakes and make profit .

Senior Member cute is an unknown quantity at this point cute's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion profit or loss har business ka hissa aur yeh aik haqeeqat hai aur humhe is se darna nahi chaiye agar humne forex ki market mai study ki ho gi to hamara loss ke chances kam se kam hote hai isliye sub se pahle forex ka kam shurro karne se pehle proper training ke zarorat hoti hai kyuke humhe agar forex ke knowledge nahi hogi to humhe loss hi hoga.

Senior Member lcd is an unknown quantity at this point lcd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    no daer mein jab forex mein loss karta hon to mein afriad bilkul nahi hota keun k foex mein loss hamari apni wajah sy hota hy or hum us ghalti ko thek bhi kar sakty hain taky future emin hamen loss na ho.

Member andyfx is an unknown quantity at this point andyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course and i think it is normally,nothing people want take loss them money,all want take profit and make money as them desire,but afraid do not control our emotion during trading because it is be danger and make us can not relax.

Banned syedmahmoodali is an unknown quantity at this point syedmahmoodali's Avatar
    Thanks
    no me forex me lose se nahi darta hun kyun ke mujhe pata hay forex buhat hi risky business hay or profit and loss dono hi is market ka hissa hen to hume loss ke wwaqt darna kyun.

Senior Member adeelc is an unknown quantity at this point adeelc's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think dear yes loss part ha har work ka sirf forex ka he nahi is lye forex me loss agar hota ha to acha profit bhe hasil hota ha is lye forex me acha experience ap ki life change kar sakta ha is lye forex me hard work k sath ap is par success hasil kar sakty ho acha profit earn kar sakty ho

+ Reply to Thread
Page 301 of 373 FirstFirst ... 201 251 291 299 300 301 302 303 311 351 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)