+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 373 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast
Results 2,691 to 2,700 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member zeeshan52 is an unknown quantity at this point zeeshan52's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i afraid because i does not have enough knowledge about trading but i am try to getting proper knowledge about trading that how i can get huge profit with my trades its a good business and every one can easily get success after getting proper knowledge about trading so increase your knowledge and earn as much as you want with your trades.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned ahdgfjdj is on a distinguished road ahdgfjdj's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am not afraid by the loss money and i will be make good by the forex trade and by the skill i will be make good and this is the best one for make money and i will be make good by the forex so by the skill you will be do best

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned notifoeer is an unknown quantity at this point notifoeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily lees times I afraid of losing in the forex trading which includes probability of loss but we can reduce our loss in the forex market by using proper knowledge . Loss is a part of every business in the world .

Banned adnan baig is an unknown quantity at this point adnan baig's Avatar
    Thanks
    some times i afraid of losing in the forex trading loss is a part of every business in the world forex trading is a type of online business which includes probabilty of loss but we can reduce our loss in the forex market by using proper knowledge

Senior Member mobi123 is an unknown quantity at this point mobi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lose ka khatra to har waqt hota he, but is dar ko apny oopar sawaar nahi kar lena chaheye. hamy bold ho k working karni chaheye, hamara confidence hi hamy is field me successfull karta he.

Member asma amjad is on a distinguished road asma amjad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is risky business or it have more and more chance of losingh money.forex is good opportunity for every one.it is good way to earning money but some time our strategt become wrong or we get loss.for becoming a good trader we have good knowledge or good amount of money or make practice on demo account than we become good trader or may be get good amount of profit.

Banned rohit99 is an unknown quantity at this point rohit99's Avatar
    Thanks
    dekhein haar or jeet nafa or nuqsan ye sub zindagi ka ek hissa hai trading business me apko loss or loss or profit dono hota hai or jaha tak baat hai loss ki to loss ka darr to sub hi ko hota hai mai bhi loss honay say boht darta hun.

Trusted Member a_for_apple will become famous soon enough a_for_apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was never afraid of losses in forex. because losses are part of the business
    we can set the amount of loss that we can receive by using stop losses. This is a function of stop losses. to determine the risk that we can accept in every transaction we do. some people prefer to hedge than the stoploss. but in my opinion, basically hedging and stop losses are the same thing
    Click Thanks if my Comment Help You

Senior Member hall01 is an unknown quantity at this point hall01's Avatar
    Thanks
    profit profit on their investment we earn money as we can .there is no chance to fail we can earn money and money can change happy many people business in the world.we earn money as we can there is no chance to fail.international on line treading company earn biggest business

Banned budy5 is an unknown quantity at this point budy5's Avatar
    Thanks
    loss is also part of life ,par agr ap ki tawja kam pa ho aur acha experience ho to phir ap forex ma loss sa buch sakty hayn.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 270 of 373 FirstFirst ... 170 220 260 268 269 270 271 272 280 320 370 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)