+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 373 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast
Results 2,191 to 2,200 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member kowi is an unknown quantity at this point kowi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as well can make the good forex aswelllosses are part of life as well as of forex if some is denying this fact he is the greatest fool of the world
    fear of lossing is a good thing it will prevent you for making trades that you cannot afford and that will end up in the consumption of your whole equity

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am afraid of losing and all Forex traders are afraid of losing, After all it is our Money that we would lose in the first place/ We can never prevent all losses, But we can control losses the best we can.
    Patience is Key.

Member d5358 is an unknown quantity at this point d5358's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is normal and if we do not want to get losing or losing money, but if we stay on this position then we will not get experiences to start trading and make money, do not let it stay in mind, we need to control it, and do not worry for the risk, because it is the consequences for us, and so , if we have good preparation, then we can manage our trading forex and make it profitable

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fsr333 is on a distinguished road fsr333's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah i am little bit afraid because i lose my money many times. Some time i thought that i should stop trading. But i couldn't it because it's became by hobby. I have confident that i will success in trading i need more knowledge about trading. That's why i am learning now.

Senior Member rockybabu is an unknown quantity at this point rockybabu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah some people are afraid of loss in forex market.That is worrying thing for a new trader.Forex is a very good business for all ofus.It is a long time business too.So when you face loss in forex markt you have to be cool and calm like cucumber.You have to find out the reason of loss and the fix it.That is effective way.

Senior Member waqar125 is an unknown quantity at this point waqar125's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes guys mery point of view se ager dunya me koi busniess esa nahi aya hai jis me sirf profit hi ho or losss na ho ic leye hame ager loss hota hai tu hum afraid na ho balky us loss se itna seekhy ke apko ko next time profit hi ho mean galtiyan repeat na kery guys

Senior Member krish2168 is an unknown quantity at this point krish2168's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No I am not afraid of getting losses in forex trading markets. losses is key to the success in forex trading.so donot afraid of getting losses and I will practise more in demo accounts and get an idea and skills in the forex trading in the experience in financial markets.

Member SoniaKhan is an unknown quantity at this point SoniaKhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Baat yeh hai key ap ki money jahan per risk mien ho ap ko wahan per dar to lagta he hai isliye seedhi si baat hai key mien to darti houn key kahien meri money loose na ho jaye kiyoun key mien loss bhi kafi kar chuki houn.

Senior Member sguha is on a distinguished road sguha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear hame malum hai ke forex trading karne ki liye ham trader ko is market me kafi loss ko face karna parte hai is liye agr ham chaiye ke forex trading ko karne se pahele yaha par apne trading ki emotion ko thik se control karne ki bad hi traded karna chaiye or sath me risk managament bhi karna jaruri hai tab hi ham trader is market se earning kar sekte hai .

Senior Member anam123 is an unknown quantity at this point anam123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes lossing is a part of forex jb hm koi b business krty hai tu us main win ya lossing k chance hoty tu hmy koi b business mentally hr trha ki situation ko mind m rkh kr krna chahye

+ Reply to Thread
Page 220 of 373 FirstFirst ... 120 170 210 218 219 220 221 222 230 270 320 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)