+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member haruh will become famous soon enough haruh will become famous soon enough haruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes thats the truth we have to really enjoy the right idea that we have seen we have been able to work in the same idea we have seen we have to show the good issues that we work with the understanding of market and choice that make it every thing well work for the same, we have to work its a lot more more right I don't afraid to lose money in forex trading because this business is not easy. I realized that forex is too hard and most dangerous business. so..I try to minimize my risk with money management,. I want to get successful in forex business, so..I always controlling my risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin has a spectacular aura about cristalin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We should not loss in Forex trade. Forex is so popular all over the world. If we able to skilled in Forex trade we can learn more from here. We should risk management properly in Forex. i know that loss and profit is two dimention of market.if a person who have always fear of loss he can not take proper decision in forex market.to be free you trade. mery hiyal may to esa sub key sat hota hey ke jis trader ko be loss ka samna karna parta he to wo darey gha to zaror har ek qadm ko soch samj kar utaye gha. lakien mery hiyal may har business may loss or profit to hoti hi rahti hay lekin es sey to har trader ko dhar laghta hey mery hiyal may ek best trader ko agr loss ho be jaye to is ko recover kana ka salotion be dond leta he.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trade Forex with a positive mind, always in the platform and it is very important to avoid for fear of the leave. The threat of losing always involved in every business and we can't ignore it, but we take it in the form of negative thinking, serious disadvantages led us towards. and I think every trade has profit and loss. Forex is a big online marketing place all over the world. We should not afraid in Forex trading time.

Member husnul is on a distinguished road husnul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Fear of losing in Forex is a stage when we started this business, and when it comes time to learn how to do the calculation of money management and risk percentages recommended the trade, the risk of loss depends on us. The answer are in the calculation and use of money management.
    and Every one feel the fear in it of the lossing he money because they have the fear that they will remain empty in it so they think of the trading lot of the time and make the so much of the money in it and that is be the so much of the easy for us to make the money in it...

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    brother loss business ka part hay, but loss ko face karna mushkal hay, but jes trader kay pass good knowledge nahi hota and na hi good experience hota hay wo loss say afraid hota hay, agar aap kay pass good knowledge hay to aap perfect time per trade open karn saktay hain jes say loss honay kay kam chances hian. mein loss karnay sy bilkul bhi afriad nahi hota hon kio kay loss har business mein hota hay bas ap ko loss recover karna ana chayie tab hi ap aik achay trader ban jay gyn is kay liye ap ko demo account par practice karni chayie aur apni mistakes sy learn karna hoga .

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I aford today I am in a big loss but I was just a regular job holder. Then I tried Forex, learned it and started my journey here. After practicing and performing trading for 2 years, I am now making consistent profits here and living a happy life forex mein loss tu hota rehta ha bas us ko recover karnay kay liye aap kay pass himmat honi chayie ager aap kay pass knowledge hoga tu phir ap achi tarha say earning kar saktay hayn aur loss recover kar saktay hayn ap ko chayie kay achi trading karay aur loss say bachay .

Member the kok will become famous soon enough the kok will become famous soon enough the kok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some times i afarid of lossing in the forex trading loss is a part of every business in the world forex trading is a types of online business which inculded probabilty of loss but we can reduce our loss in the forex market forex is good business in the world i like forex and i industry about Foreign exchange system with a good thoughts in addition to it is crucial in order to avoid nervous about losing. danger regarding losing is definitely involved in each small business in addition to you can not necessarily forget about this however in the event we all go on it such as adverse thinking, then this direct us all in the direction of critical failures.

Member madale will become famous soon enough madale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    All forex traders using real account afraid of loosing in forex on line trading. They invest thousands of us dollars in forex on line trading. So they afraid of loosing their all capital amount. As i have lost my all capital amount three time during last two months. My real account was zero even in few minutes.And i was seeing what happened with me, so i always afraid. and not only me every one investor here or any other filed are afraid to lose their money because money its thing which make and earn with great difficulty and hard work and its disappear very quickly and very easy if you do not make proper attention to them personally i face couple of loss here and that i was feared when i did trade again.

Member fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub will become famous soon enough fxdistrub's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my dear trading in this forex business i find afraid of losing money will be the reason of our loss. we need to control our emotion during trading. We need to be brave in every trade we make. When we afraid, still do the trade , follow the trading strategy and trading rules, and you will get good result from your daily trading absolutely I believe in forex trading business it is not matter if we afraid of losing in forex, because all traders are afraid to lose money also. But however we must control our emotion, do not let it control our trading. If we afraid to lose money, then use stop loss. it can help us to minimize our losses

Member vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan will become famous soon enough vrindavan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear freind es mien a ker loss kerny k sy khof zada hota hai her kesi ko dar hota hai k wo es mien a k apna loss na ker lye es lye her kio es mien a ker market ko achy tareqy sy judge kerny k bad he apna trade open kerta hai dear as on my trading experience I think every trader is scared of loosing money within the Forex trading . We need to learn the Forex very well and master its trading principles . It will help us make good trading strategies so that we don't face losses within the trading all the times .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 373 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 113 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)