+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 373 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Senior Member mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini is a jewel in the rough mrinalini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Luna View Post
    Hello I think anyone in Forex losses, because Forex profit and loss, there is no permanent profit but if the loss is frequently it is really scary
    If the profits are not permanent in this trade then even the losses are not. It is all about winning and loosing ratio that makes the difference between a bad trader and good trader. Both profits and losses are part of this trade and one needs to work hard to make more profits .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Omar_b98 is on a distinguished road Omar_b98's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    my big problem is afraid to loss in deals !! even i am using demo account
    i afraid this will make me loss in real account
    so i hope avoid this problem because its not good in forex ,,forex need a good moral for trading and make more profit

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business the loss and the profit are the pert of this business but if you get the good learning of this trading business than you could survive your self with good trading strategy just like scalping .

Member shapon is an unknown quantity at this point shapon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi
    yes i am afraid for the loss market but loss is the part of the forex market .so i think we have gain the market at first you know the market then you can try to the trade in the forex market .at first try the demo market then you can try real account .i think no risk for loss the market .

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai loss ho gya hai t ham loss ko yaad karne say loss wapis to ni ho jey ga es liye mere bhai app learn karo again jab app leanr kar ke again tradekaro gey to app loss ko apni information say recover kar lo gey

6. The Following User Says Thank You to brainko For This Useful Post:

jomili (2017-07-30)

Junior Member Luna is an unknown quantity at this point Luna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello I think anyone in Forex losses, because Forex profit and loss, there is no permanent profit but if the loss is frequently it is really scary

Member forex metal is an unknown quantity at this point forex metal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yeah i am little bit afraid because i lose my money many times. Some time i thought that i should stop trading. But i couldn't it because it's became by hobby. I have confident that i will success in trading i need more knowledge about trading. That's why i am learning now.

Senior Member brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko is a jewel in the rough brainko's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai loss part hai her work ka agar ap koi be kam karte ho to app ke mind mein ye bat zaror hoti hai ke app ko es say loss be ho sakta hai or profit be es liye agar loss ho be jata hai to app pareshan mat hon loss recover ho jata hai

10. The Following User Says Thank You to brainko For This Useful Post:

ashisol (2017-07-31)

Senior Member hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori has a spectacular aura about hodori's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't afraid to losing money in forex because I realize forex business is not easy. loss is a part of forex business,. there is no trader can avoid loss in forex business. I always apply good money management to limit my loss.

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in this trading business loss and the profit are the part of this trading business getting loss in this trading business increase the traders experience and we should not afraid of loss in this trading business we should get the experience of trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 101 of 373 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)