+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 373 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business that is very popular and attractive and more profitable throughout the world. When an experienced trader and expert does this business they will get good money here. Making money is always good to do having to do money that will get good money here is very easy to do. and I have never been afraid of losing and I always trade without fear and always enjoy the weather the trade there gets or loses and I just enjoy trading and never stop trading for fear of losing and I thing because of this approach I learned so much through my trade

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yandri will become famous soon enough yandri will become famous soon enough yandri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am afraid of losing my money in this business because I use 1: 1000 leverage and if I lose I know my losses are too big so I always care to trade in this business and do it safely all the time and take less risk in this business we must always be able to see market trends well and skillfully in them. and I am sure forex is always profitable and disadvantaged, so I will feel scared when I lose the analysis. I am not afraid every time but sometimes I am afraid of losing money in forex, so I decided to stop trading for sometimes I try to get more knowledge when I am afraid once I feel good I start trading again.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member denok will become famous soon enough denok will become famous soon enough denok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Don't because forex is a very realistic business. In this business you will have enough opportunities to overcome any situation. You only need to be positive. You must accept the current situation. You have to do a lot of difficult things to get skills about forex trading. That's how you can be prepared. and I have but now it changes and this is a better thing to understand information values and when we have to work and get better there are ways we have seen equal opportunities to make money in trade and sometimes afradin people from losing

Member kaval will become famous soon enough kaval will become famous soon enough kaval's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Losses are part of every business in the world, but the risk of losing is always involved in every business so that without any profit only the losses suffered and will have all the time they spend studying the forex market is a waste of time and if I lose money in trading forex then I will really be afraid to start the next trade. Fear will come to my mind that I can lose my next trade too if I start. So I think everyone will be afraid if he loses his trade.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, not at all, I am not afraid of losing money because I know very well that forex is a risky and difficult business and losses cannot be avoided in this business. I do not feel afraid and always learn from my mistakes, I try to overcome the critical situation and trade with this method I generate a reasonable amount and enjoy my trade. and Traders need not fear losing money from this business. This business has a profit and loss like other businesses. This business requires good knowledge and skills to get a good income. This is a useful business.

Member kopai will become famous soon enough kopai will become famous soon enough kopai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every trader is afraid of losing money in Forex trading. We need to learn Forex very well and master the trading principles. This will help us make a good trading strategy so we do not face losses in trading all the time and the forex platform with positive thoughts and it is very important to avoid fear of losing. the risk of loss is always involved in every business and we cannot ignore it but if we take it in negative form bro the trader loses hota hai or profit bhi or the main pore of the koi the trader will not lose the main liye trading loss or profit for sath sath chalty ha bro

7. The Following User Says Thank You to kopai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 539 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    Dar tu hota hai lekin ye business hai phir profit k saath loss bhi forex ka hissa hai tu itna ziada khoof apky confident pe asar andaz ho sakta tu itna na daren k apo forex mein kaam na kar saken.

9. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Zulqarnain For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-02-01), Ask (2018-11-19), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-18), Nonstop (2018-11-17)

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?
    traders ko jab bhi forex nein trade bkerni ho positive mind kay sath trade karen start mein loss say sabhi darte hain leki time kay sath sath yeh fair bhi khtam ho jata hai mujhe bhi start mein asa feel hota tha per mene apni mistakes ko cntrol ker kay unko recover kya

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to HP2018 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), AliAbbasNaqvi (2019-02-01), Ask (2018-11-19), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-18), Nonstop (2018-11-17)

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no I'm not afraid of losing money in forex because I always think positively. and I feel I am very capable of making small amounts of money but I don't face losses and I know I will not be so confident I say I am not afraid of losing money in forex and forex trading is a very risky business. do not trade using large and large amounts of capital if you are a beginner in this business. apply good money management and stop losses in your trade. prepare your skills and strategies in the demo trade before going to real trading. this business can suck all your money

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes bro I am afraid of losing money in corresponding market because it is very risky market and I think that everyone is afraid of losing money in this market but there is also a solution and the solution is there when we are getting loss then we should avoided reading for some time and we should take rest

14. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), Ask (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), HP2018 (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-17), Nonstop (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Unregistered (2), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 43 of 373 FirstFirst ... 33 41 42 43 44 45 53 93 143 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)