+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 373 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 LastLast
Results 3,701 to 3,710 of 3725

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member sharif.com is an unknown quantity at this point sharif.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    According to my thinking We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sadsadiaaliji222 is an unknown quantity at this point sadsadiaaliji222's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forexs platform with a postive mind and it is very important to avoid fear of losing . risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it skilled trader dcan earn form forex trade . so we should able to understand the marekt.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sundar is on a distinguished road sundar's Avatar
    Thanks
    sometimes i felt afraid whenever i faced losses due to my own mistakes in trade, but profit and loss is the part of business i learn more and more

Member saifir1 is on a distinguished road saifir1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I guess every trader is scared of loosing money within the Forex trading. We need to learn the Forex very well and master its trading principles. It will help us make good trading strategies so that we don't face losses within the trading all the times.

Senior Member forsideint is an unknown quantity at this point forsideint's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always have a positive mind foreign exchange market trading platforms, and it is important to avoid the fear. The risk of loss is always involved in the business, and we can not neglect it in the form of negative thoughts, but we accept it, then it is a serious loss to lead us.

Senior Member farazali is an unknown quantity at this point farazali's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ek esa platform hay jahan kabhi bhi bazi palat sakti hay i maen apko loss ho sakta hay to han bilkul kabhi kabhi dar lagta hay k kahin loss men na jaen to jahan tak loss ka sawal hay hamen without loss seekhnay leye ek sured plane bnana hota hay takay loss say bach saken.

Banned wqr88 is on a distinguished road wqr88's Avatar
    Thanks
    koi b business ho loss aor profit dono hoty han agr hm loss hony pr confuse ho gay to kamjabi mumkin nai ha aor hm good trader b nai bn skty han loss sy buchny k liy hmy knowledge aor experiences ko hasil krna ho ga is ko full time dana ho ga fresh mind sy kam krna ho ga tb hm loss sy niql kr profit me jay gy

Senior Member adnanhm will become famous soon enough adnanhm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well we know sometime market is very dangerous so we know the good thing in the market and every thing is there in the market so then we can make much good money in this concept.
    People meet with people but heart meets with few people........

Senior Member ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1 will become famous soon enough ibyousaf1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    some of the new trader are going to make the trading with the afraid and that is the reason they are going to make the loosing every time on the trading site and this is the good for the user of the trading on the trading sits and that is the best and the indicator money on the trading sites.

Senior Member hifsaqurashi is an unknown quantity at this point hifsaqurashi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i am not afraid of losing forex because i know there are two laws that govern in over daily life and that is action and reaction lies in one place so losing and profit lies in one place .thnxx

+ Reply to Thread
Page 371 of 373 FirstFirst ... 271 321 361 369 370 371 372 373 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)