+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 373 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Trading main loss hony ka darr nai hota hai infact account wash hony ka darr laga rehta hai kyun ke loss ho jaye ga to hum dobara trading kar lein ge aur jab account hi wash ho gaya to siwaye bonus ke intizaaar ke hum kuch nai kar payen ge

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Ahsan668 is on a distinguished road Ahsan668's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading main to trader ko loss bhi hota hai or profit bhi or pori dunia main koi esa trader nahi ho ga jis ko loss na howa ho is liye trading main loss or profit to sath sath chalty hain 1 acha trader wohi hota hai jo apny experience ki bina par apni past main hony wali mistakes ko nazar andaz na kary chahy wo choti he kun na ho kun k choti choti mistakes bhi bad main bary loss ki waja ban jati hain isi liye 1 acha trader kabhi bhi mistakes ko nazar andaz nahi karta bal k un mistakes say kuch sekhta hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Ahsan668 For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-25)

Junior Member mazaribest is an unknown quantity at this point mazaribest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    jab forex koo start kiya tab bara hosla tha lakin jaise jaise loss hota giya hosla kum hota giya ya ye keh lien ke muhtat hota giya ab har loss hone ka dar ziyada rehta he aur ise liye ab kamane me zara mushkil feel karta hoon kiunke is kaam me risk liye beghair kabyabi mumkin nahin as lye hamain kam kerna hota hai ap bee dil laga ker kam karian.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mazaribest For This Useful Post:

Pak3000 (2019-03-25)

Member Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92 is a jewel in the rough Haque92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by forex247 View Post
    Forex me haarne se bhut hi jyada dar lagta hai kyuki jab tak to aapki trades profit me tab tak to thik hai lekin jab loss hona shuru hota hai to andr se bhut hi jyada dar lagne lag jata hai ki agar jyada loss ho gya to kya hoga isi vajah se mentally bhi asar padta hai
    Yes thek kaha hai ap ne but mery kheal me agr hum forex me mhnet se kam kry gy to hamey kbi loss ni ho ga but agr loss ho bi jay to hamey himit ni harni chahiy blky or zyda mhnet kr ka profit hasil krna chahiy
    Thanks IFX For All of Your Support

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Every kind of business has loss and profit. So we should try to become a skilled trader in Forex trade. We should not loss in Forex trade. Forex is so popular all over the world. If we able to skilled in Forex trade we can learn more from here. We should risk management properly in Forex.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Member wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh has a spectacular aura about wosh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Because I learned to accept losses as part of my trade, I am not afraid to lose in forex anymore. I learned that I would never succeed if I was still afraid of losing money. I must be able to take risks, be ready to lose and be able to manage risk and lose and be able to manage my emotions too. I know that one day I will succeed if I can do that and, I am not afraid of losing money. Because in every business we have to face losses and profits. Forex is the best online business. We can make money by staying at home. For this, we need to learn more about forex and practice in the demo. And we should not deposit money at the first time.

Member bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung has a spectacular aura about bumbung's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think all traders are afraid of losing! But I believe that fear is useless for our trade. If we allow fear above our trade, what we fear will happen. So instead of being afraid of losing, use it as your motivation to avoid mistakes that will cause your trade to lose. Confident in what you have and focus on every trade you make. and Greed is something that will eat you from the inside. Well at first you will continue to get profit. and then Greed comes. You will always think more and more profit. This is why most forexers lose their seed money. Remember Greed will make you suffer.

Member bronz will become famous soon enough bronz will become famous soon enough bronz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nhi main bilkul nhi darta loss hn se kyn k mjhe ek bar sure hi k loss is business hi hi hain part jm hm eliminates nhi kr skte hain castle tarah se apko at the camp we have to work on knowledge and effort The experience of personal experience is that my market profit is consistent and we get right, so the loss point will face the hardship of investors. and all Forex traders will be afraid to lose on the forex market, if we always feel afraid, you may not trade forex, you can find other businesses that are not risky but can provide benefits and I think it does not exist, all businesses that provide great benefits, will have a high risk.

Banned Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader has a reputation beyond repute Experttrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,222 Times in 1,975 Posts
    Currency trading is often a good advertising is everywhere. We are not afraid of money in a lot of trading opportunities. We need to explore further with the demo forex training is certified with.We need to learn the Forex very well and master its trading principles.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Experttrader For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Trusted Member 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148 has a reputation beyond repute 0307148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,369 Times in 5,345 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a business in which you will earn money and also you will suffer in loss too . Loss and profit is a part of business . Personally i not afraid from loss and when a trader afraid from loss then that trader can't work on this business . So always do trade and don't afraid then you will get success in this business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 27 of 373 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 77 127 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)