+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 373 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Junior Member taibajabeenrajput is on a distinguished road taibajabeenrajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The euro was dropping from 1.1750 to 1.1675 while the market wasn't sucked into the ‘sources’ story of the ECB attempting to keep a rate hike on the horizon. Instead, EUR/JPY's slide on sour risk was dominant and a wider DE-US spread along with German political concerns also add weighed in on the single currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to taibajabeenrajput For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Member Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771 has a reputation beyond repute Rajpoot771's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,401 Times in 635 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear g kon nahi afraid hota moneu losing sey? ye ak riski business he isme kafi log aesy hey jo just little loss se is business ko choor gey hain likan me onme sey nahi mujhy bohat loss huwa he but me still is business me hard work kr raha ho is umeed se keh one day me is business me zror successful hojaoga our best earnings method find karogaa

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Rajpoot771 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Trusted Member sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786 has a reputation beyond repute sarfraz786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 30,544 Times in 3,790 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when the traders get the proper learning and skills of trading then they make their confidence strong and do not afraid of during the trading and they could get the good income with this business and if the traders do not get the proper learning and skills they have lake of experience and they could not trade with confidence and they loose their money all the time .

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sarfraz786 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17), danish555 (2018-07-15), Unregistered (2)

Banned kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk is a name known to all kkkk's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market mai loss ko afraid nahi kr sakty. forex mai earning es waqat ho gy jab ap forex market mai planning aur knowledge ki zaroorat hai. jab ak trader firex market ka knowledge hasil krta hai tou wo forex market mai tend kay mutabique trade krta hai. jis say wo forex market mai regular profit earn kr sakta hai.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar jo loss hone ka itna hi khatra hai to hum logo ko trading nahi karna chahiye bhai, yaha par bhai jitna ho sake loss ko kam se kam karna hota hai, yaha par acha hota hai ki low risk par hi trading kiya jaaye bhai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

9. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

sarfraz786 (2018-07-20)

Member suche will become famous soon enough suche's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am afraid of losing in forex. I want to tell people that people are not afraid of losing money in forex. If you are afraid of losing then you will lose again. You must be strong. I'm not afraid of losing forex anymore. Set stop loss always. It can reduce your fear. Also money management. Also it can reduce your fears and I am not a myriad of losses I think is that it is true that if we try to get more then we get a loss so I think is that always try to avoid from greed if you avoid from this them you may get success in forex trading

Member anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku has a spectacular aura about anaku's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Everyone has a goal to lose as a profit. So, it can not harm you until you order it within limits and your dungeon of your mind is released. And as far as not making orders is because wanting certainty and experience. So, for them, they should receive some care from a good trader, so they soul to drop the money there. and I am not afraid of loss in doing forex trading work, because this is part of forex trading work. And I want to advise beginners and all traders that they are not afraid of losing because if they do they will not trade properly and they will only get a loss, and sometimes these traders do not continue trading for fear of losing

Member bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit has a spectacular aura about bibit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have any questions about the future of the forex market, you can ask for more information about how much money you have received. I do not know how many things I have to say that I do not know what I'm doing here, but I'm sorry. berpikir baik dan baik I'm going to ask you to go to the forex of the forex that has been lost in the name of the person who has lost it. I have had a lot of money in my life. I have been able to control my feelings, I am going to give myself a sense of emotion. do not worry

Member moive will become famous soon enough moive will become famous soon enough moive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i e'er patronage on Forex construction with a formal soul and that is the real main thing to stop defeat. lost effort is always involved in every business and we can not bring it down, but if we interpret it in a destructive pattern of thought, then it proves us against a reasonable loss. and Losses are part of the trade. No trader can succeed in their trade without making a loss. But we have to be careful about the big losses. To avoid big losses, we need to read all the Forex lessons very carefully and practice in a demo for at least 5-6 months before trading real. After having the right knowledge and experience, we have to trade on Forex. And we make a loss, we must learn the mistakes of the trade.

Member kharem will become famous soon enough kharem will become famous soon enough kharem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello friends, in my view, it is very difficult to be yourself from greed in the Forex trading market. we must be careful about our trading system. Everyone has a fear of losing money, so do I. But think to start with a small capital. I think the body is afraid of losing in forex trading, I am also afraid. Good trade and green pips, man. and I think every exchange has its benefits and misfortune. Forex is a huge web promotion place everywhere in the world. We do not have to worry in exchange for Forex. We may also learn more and demonstrate more practice to be talented in Forex exchanges. Gifted traders can win from Forex exchange. So we may also be fit to understand the legitimate and talented business setbacks in it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 55 of 373 FirstFirst ... 5 45 53 54 55 56 57 65 105 155 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)