+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 373 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Member skfx will become famous soon enough skfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han loss honAy ka daar to hota hai.but mein hamesha appnay emotions ko control kerti houn.daar saath tradding krrna muskil ho jata hai.trdding karney kay liy peace of mind boha zarori hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia has a brilliant future nadia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 599 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading Mein money loss hone ka Dar rehta hai Magar aapne Forex trading Mein Jab experience Hasil kar liya ho aur aap ko kaam karne ka tarika aagaya Ho Phir aapko Forex trading Mai Darne Ki zarurat Nahi Hai To Forex trading main aap aaram se kaam kar sakte hain aur is reforestation Mein survive kar sakte hain Phir toh Aap Ke Liye Koi Mushkil Nahi Hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to nadia For This Useful Post:

sonia1122 (2018-07-19)

Member rarabudig will become famous soon enough rarabudig's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always trade on the Forex platform with a good mind and it's important to avoid worrying about losing. The risk of losing is usually related to every business and we will not ignore it but when we bring it into some kind of unfavorable thought, and then lead us into serious harm. and I once exchanged the Forex documents with affirmative care and it is worth to stop the lost reward. the probability of losing always participates in every byplay and we can not ignore it but if we go through it in the spring of unfavorable suggestion, then it leads us to a capital loss.

Member hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji has a spectacular aura about hiji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear friend Forex one of the largest markets in the world and one of the largest profitability investment markets worldwide and because everyone knows that the more profits the greater the risk to earn money from the practice of Forex traders have to take risks and no gain without loss even if they are small and I do not think it is a successful trader in forex practice does not lose even one transaction in its business history, but the important thing here is not the loss itself, but there is a loss of control in many traders who lose capital because of their inability to control their losses and always trading on forex platforms with positive thoughts and very important to avoid the fear of losing good things that will prevent you to make trades that you can not afford and which will end in the consumption of your entire equity but we can reduce our losses in the forex market by using the right knowledge experience and good skill about trading in every business market and we can not it skilled traders get the form of forex trading so we have to understand the market

Senior Member ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500 has a reputation beyond repute ghaffar500's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,046 Times in 1,525 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear trader hum nay es market main inta loss kia hay k ab hum es main darty nahain hain aur na hi hamain ab darna hay kun k ab hamari trading pehlay say behter ho rhay hain aur ab hum es say earing kr rhay hain......

7. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to ghaffar500 For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-07-18), fxearner (2018-07-15), JahanZaib (2018-07-17), QamarXulqi (2018-07-18), sarfraz786 (2018-07-17), yulbang111 (2018-07-28)

Member SHEIKHANSARI460 will become famous soon enough SHEIKHANSARI460's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mary khayal say profit or loss to business ka hissa ha or some time humain loss ka bhe samna karna parta ha or loss bhe her business ka hiss ha forex aik online world wide online business ha or ager ap k pas iss ki market k bary min proper knowledge or information ha to ap iss min loss nahe kar sakty hain.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    When I lose my trade I am not afraid of losing the fore but not completely. It was very afraid of losing a few days ago but at this moment my confidence level is very high about the forex market. I control my emotions, then I will become a successful trader in the forex market. and I am afraid of losing in Forex I do not want my losses in Forex I just want to earn money with just a few trading skills that are important for trading so you should also try to learn these trading skills and then you should get a moeny.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother forex trading main during trade every time loss ka afraid hota hay, but jen trader ka analysis good hota hay and wo los risk per trade kartay hain un kay liay loss ka dar kam hota hay, es main humain first greed ko control karna ho ga, and also good skill in analysis main hona bhee zaroori hay.

11. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2018-07-20), jaan23np (2018-07-22), mehro (2018-07-29), ntn (2018-07-19), sakigbest (2018-07-24), Unregistered (2)

Member shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990 is a jewel in the rough shahid1990's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think i am not really afraid of loosing money in forex trading. there is always risk of loosing money in every business. but one who do not hesitate from failures and keep on hard work always succeed. if u do not face failures u can not be succeed. so i want to become success and not afraid of loosing money in forex trading.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to shahid1990 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

Junior Member taibajabeenrajput is on a distinguished road taibajabeenrajput's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The U.S. bid to muster European support for measures against Iran will be a key task for Secretary of State Michael Pompeo as he spends two days in Brussels with Trump at the NATO summit.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to taibajabeenrajput For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-08-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 373 FirstFirst ... 4 44 52 53 54 55 56 64 104 154 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)