+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 372 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Hybrid View

Senior Member l7nach will become famous soon enough l7nach's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Lightbulb Are you afraid of losing in forex?

Hi guys.
    Are you afraid of losing in forex.I have heard some other members said that losing in part of forex.Do you agree?
    We may lose some profit now and then,when meeting the losing,are you feel frightened then?Do you have the courage to go on trading in forex?
    I find most us traders may be not willing to make orders so easily then.
    What about you all?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to l7nach For This Useful Post:

asd567 (2019-01-26), Attraction (2019-05-03), danish555 (2017-09-14), Facebook (2018-11-17), gold1985000 (2019-03-11), Gshjs67 (2020-12-29), Hayat (2018-11-17), HP2018 (2019-02-09), Humaira (2018-02-08), ILoveYou (2019-11-12), kkkk (2019-04-12), mahatma_gandhi (2013-06-17), mehro (2019-02-09), mizan355 (2017-10-22), SA148P (2018-04-29), samia93 (2017-12-03), shahid1990 (2019-03-18), summrah123 (2018-01-07), virgin_lover (2013-10-26)

Senior Member irbaz.000005 is on a distinguished road irbaz.000005's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i always trade on Forex platform with a positive mind and it is very important to avoid fear of losing. risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking, then it lead us toward serious losses.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to irbaz.000005 For This Useful Post:

ansarifx444 (2019-01-26), may78655 (2018-03-05), mehro (2019-02-09), NaveedPK (2014-11-27), samia93 (2017-12-03)

Banned merlag is an unknown quantity at this point merlag's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by irbaz.000005 View Post
    i always trade on Forex platform with a positive mind and it is very important to avoid fear of losing. risk of losing is always involved in every business and we can not neglect it but if we take it in the form of negative thinking, then it lead us toward serious losses.
    I am not afraid to much in loosing money. Loosing money is part of the trade. And yes of course, a positive mind while trading will always help forex trader rather than negative.

Senior Member luck0 is an unknown quantity at this point luck0's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g ye tu hai k humkhufzada tu rehte hain per is k lea humen mehnat b karni hoti hai or is ksath apne experience ko b acha karna hota hai tb hi hum is per bgair kisi der k kaam kar sakenge.

Banned onlineabdulrehman is an unknown quantity at this point onlineabdulrehman's Avatar
    Thanks
    Main forex pay Possessive mind ki bajaye positive mid say kam karta hu. Darkay ager kam karain to phir loss ka chance bhar jata hai. dar ko khatam karnay kay liye apko apni learning pay trust hona chahiye.

Senior Member facebok is an unknown quantity at this point facebok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g agr ap ka is per apka experience acha hona chahea or apki practice achi honi chahea tbhi ap is per achi earning kar sakte hai or apko is per apko bgair kisi fear k is per kam karna chahea.

Member fxind is an unknown quantity at this point fxind's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    My friend I am positive mentality holder, I know forex is a business of risk and rewards and for that I try to avoid the emotional things from my trading strategy. Fear and greed both are dangerous in forex trading and for that reason I never fear on losing money at forex trading and I never want to earn money within short period of time from the forex trading.

Senior Member fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati has a spectacular aura about fxbirati's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not afraid of losing money now a days, because I have already lost many money here and now I know how to control the emotions of fear of losing money, I need to practice more and more to develop a trading plan and to execute it.

Spammer are not allowed here in this Forum, Enjoy learning and earn posting bonus

Click on thanks if you like my post.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,457 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by irbaz.000005 View Post
    No,
    I am not afraid of losing money on Forex, we know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world. It is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Blackmind (2017-09-28), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11)

Highly Reputed Member batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool has a reputation beyond repute batool's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,677 Times in 6,320 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nirzana View Post
    No,
    I am not afraid of losing money on Forex, we know that Forex is global online trading center all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world. It is much easier from any other business all over the world.
    Forex Trading main Trader ko losing ka fear mind pay nhy batha lana hay blk Trader Forex Trading main experience say Trade karay aor Trader Forex Trading main small profit ka target set kia karay aor Trader Forex Trading main market kay trend ko follow karay aor Trader market main thek strategies say work karay is tarah say Trading profitable hogy aor Trader ko losing nhy hogy

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to batool For This Useful Post:

incomejobs (2017-09-29), kanita (2017-09-29), shakeel2017 (2017-10-11), sufiyan22 (2017-09-29)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 372 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)