+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 402 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast
Results 3,561 to 3,570 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member RAVI KUMAR is on a distinguished road RAVI KUMAR's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not get the angry in it because the loss which i get in it is just because of the my poor strategy in it and we can make the so much of the money by this and there is not need to get the angry in it just do the lot of the work...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mian1122 is an unknown quantity at this point mian1122's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no dear no i do not feel angry i loss many time my money in forex trading but now i know that forex trading is risky business and loss is part of business so when i get loss then i do learn more and get more experience in forex market..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned suzonbss5 is an unknown quantity at this point suzonbss5's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes of course and it is true i get angry and every one wil be. coz its a natural phenomenon if someone los he wil be angry on it. but we should learn from that loses so that never hapen again.
    so i feel very angry but i know forex loss is part of forex.thanks

Senior Member m99.umair is an unknown quantity at this point m99.umair's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometimes when i loss money at forex market i get angry but i noticed by mistakes by having loss and had a clear note over that then i checked it and then i plan to come up with good strategy and management plans so i am obeying the rules and regulations of forex buisness alot so this is the most popular buisness and profit and loss is a part of buisness.

Banned slam786 is an unknown quantity at this point slam786's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dosto nraz hna ya gusa krnay sy kuch b ni hasal hota forex risky b hai bs traning achi mil jye to fr ham kamyab hoty hain aur hamain zyada sy zyada post krny chaye forex mai koi limit ni hai so hamain achi trah mehnat krni chaye.

Banned raniaqueen is an unknown quantity at this point raniaqueen's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear . koyee bee business ho ... world main koyee be kaam ho . jiss si app ko bohat profit mitha ho . or agar app ko is si Ahcnak loss ho jayee tu app ko bohat bara lagy gha . or app ko bohat dhok bee hogha . tu Dear Forex bee bikul osi tara hain.... agar app forex main loss ho jayee tu app ko bee bura lagy . par dear . agar forex main loss hain. tu forex main profit bee hain ......

Senior Member qasim.chaudhary is an unknown quantity at this point qasim.chaudhary's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    obviously when you lose your money in forex forum i feel sad not angry but profit and lose are the parts of the business but if anyone lose money in any field it gets angry.

Senior Member Muhammad Asif Mirza is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Asif Mirza's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ye 1 universal truth hay kay insan kbi bhe nuksan bardsht nahi karna chahta ager ap ko forex trade main nuksan hota hay to ap ko un galtio ko dor karna chay jin ki wja say ap ka nuksan hoa ho es tra ap next time nuksan say bach sakty hain

Senior Member rajatfx is an unknown quantity at this point rajatfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    No my friend I never angry when I lose my money at forex market because I know that angryness make a trader allows disappointed which is very harm for a trader and I believe that we allows have to be patience when we are gating loss.

Senior Member fxtrades is an unknown quantity at this point fxtrades's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my oppinion, I can say that Base on me any time that I have discover that I loss my money at time I am very sad that is why I learn to apply money management .Green pips, guy.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 357 of 402 FirstFirst ... 257 307 347 355 356 357 358 359 367 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)