+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 402 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 ... LastLast
Results 3,511 to 3,520 of 4012

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Senior Member abn is an unknown quantity at this point abn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    transactions that have not passed we close (we let it go) until we finally all the new trends we cover all transactions. After the test turns out resistance with a capital of 20 million transactions reached 5 transactions. when using the initial lot of 0.01 could even reach 7 transactions. loll

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member touseef masood is an unknown quantity at this point touseef masood's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main jab bhi forex main loss bear karta hu to wqti tor pe angry hota hu lekin yeh soch k again try karta hu k business main profit aur loss sath sath hi hain. aur main phir se koshish karta hu. aur main yeh bhi sochta hu k mujhy ek way mil gaya hai jahan pe loss ho sakta hai maine woh again try nahin karna, aur experience hasil hota hai.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member zubairahmed104 is an unknown quantity at this point zubairahmed104's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion every one will bcoz its a natural phenomenon if someone los he wil be angry on it .but we should learn from that loses so that never hapen again..

Banned pr123 is an unknown quantity at this point pr123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Ma samjta hu jab loss hota ha to inssan ko dukh to zror hota ha per gusa hony ki kui baat nae kyu k business main loss aur profit to hota ha forex business main ager ap successful trader banna chahty to ap ko loss k bad upset nae hona ho ga,balky better strategy apnani ho gi next time

Banned white7 is an unknown quantity at this point white7's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think k aisa bilkul ha jab insan loss me jata ha to usay gussa to ata ha magar is gussay ko kaboo krna seekhna parta ha aik acha trader bannay k lye.Hum ko ye baat samajh leni chahye k ye aik business ha jis me hamain loss bhi ho sakta ha or profit bhi or agar ham loss me hain to hamain us wajah ko talash krna chahye jis ki wajah se hm loss me gye.

Banned onty30 is an unknown quantity at this point onty30's Avatar
    Thanks
    till now i haven't done any trade with crude oil but i have heard that there is a good profit in crude oil trading so i will going to try this thing after some time because right now i am just trying to focusing on the currencies which are really important for me.

Member salem will become famous soon enough salem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i never feel angry or feel bad because i know and accept that loss are due to my wrong decision and due to my mistake hurry or by emotional trading or due to my greed so i accept loss and try to learn from it

Member hybsvyb is an unknown quantity at this point hybsvyb's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    unconventional ways of these children amused the young visitor greatly. But who could study on a morning like this, with the delicious warbling of the birds sounding in one's ears? Who

Member teghdyf is an unknown quantity at this point teghdyf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    door and let it go home," said Polly. "Dickey Downy wouldn't know a lady-bird from a grasshopper," answered Nancy teasingly. Polly retorted, "Don't be too sure! Dickey is a very

Member khadefi is an unknown quantity at this point khadefi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    goes wild over it," interrupted Miss Kathy. Her sister smiled at this outburst and continued: "While I was working at that morning-glory wreath to-day I couldn't help but watch this bird

+ Reply to Thread
Page 352 of 402 FirstFirst ... 252 302 342 350 351 352 353 354 362 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)