+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 402 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member maspion will become famous soon enough maspion will become famous soon enough maspion's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The usual thing when a trader gets a loss is that they will not receive the result with angry emotions, while this emotion can kill our account from Forex trading. it is certain that if we do not recover the loss and it will be very difficult for us to make our account last longer. so we need to avoid this anger when losing the conditions to make our account fail more to lose again and again and the forex trading business is one type of business and I think that for every business loss is the main part so that when you lose your account, I think you are continuing your business, so I am sure that you will become a good trader and after a few days you can get more money so you cannot stop your business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to maspion For This Useful Post:

Muhammad_Arif (2018-12-15)

Member sunai will become famous soon enough sunai will become famous soon enough sunai's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    off cource but it is necessary to control too because this is business sometimes profits and sometimes losing both must follow. but we always learn for our mistakes and try to do better trading and try to be successful. and, I don't feel there is any kind of black when I fry money on a trading channel when we know to head trades on a trading place so we have to produce fire and we have to make full-time trading using the best strategies to make good money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to sunai For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain has a reputation beyond repute Zulqarnain's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,524 Times in 539 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    I think people who lose their capital at the forex market feel really angry on them. But this is not good. We should control our emotions to do business anywhere. Tell me what do you think about this. . . .
    G haan mujhe boht ghussa ata hai jab loss hota hai tu lekin kia karen loss is kaam ka hissa hai phir jab profit hota hai tu sab kujh acha lagta hai phir ghussa khatam aur kafi khushi hoti hai kiun k profit bi itna ziada hota hai forex mein k aap sab loss bhol jaty hain.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Zulqarnain For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), Ask (2018-11-19), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-18)

Member HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018 has a reputation beyond repute HP2018's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,078 Times in 711 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by l7nach View Post
    I think people who lose their capital at the forex market feel really angry on them. But this is not good. We should control our emotions to do business anywhere. Tell me what do you think about this. . . .
    kafi log jab apna capital loss ker jate hain tio wo angry feel kerte hain lekin mera nahi khyal kay unhain forex mein angry hona chahie kiyun kay loss unhon ne khud kiya hai chahe kis reason kay teht kitya ho to forex se angry hona ye bat theek naHI HAI

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HP2018 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), Ask (2018-11-19), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-18), Zulqarnain (2018-11-17)

Member gretan will become famous soon enough gretan will become famous soon enough gretan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when I lose money on forex I feel a little frustrated and angry. because trading results affect our emotions I just try to divert my mind after I lose money in trading. I usually suffer from social networking sites and talk to my friends which makes me calm. and forex trading is a dynamic science and can only be corrected by scientific methods. Of course at the beginning of the story they say that forex is easy but will soon change their mind after they experience margin call for the first time in accordance with forex is not a process of making money fast and we cannot make money here easily requires many requirements including knowledge and experience and that is simple reason why more than 90% of traders in the forex market are losers

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gretan For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar has a reputation beyond repute Dicar's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,138 Times in 376 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Nahi bhai Jab Mujhe Puraskar Din Mein Kitne Mein loss Aata Hai Tum Ho entry nahi hota qk main Apna focus market Karke Rakhta Hoon Aurat Agar Mujhe Forex trading male dost Hota Hai to make threading ko kuch Baat ke liye maaf kar deta hoon mujhe jyada nahi hota

12. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Dicar For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), Anees786 (2018-11-19), Ask (2018-11-19), danish555 (2018-11-17), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), HP2018 (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-17), sarfraz786 (2018-11-17), Unregistered (2), Younas007 (2018-11-21)

Senior Member sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22 has a reputation beyond repute sufiyan22's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 28,377 Times in 3,094 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I get irate and each one will becoz its a characteristic phenomenon if some one loss he will be furious on it . however, we ought to gain from that loses so that never happen again when we misfortune in cash market that is my luckiness, and when I win cash in forex showcase that is likewise my good fortunes
    Time is Money and Money is time so Focus on Time not Money

14. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to sufiyan22 For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), Ask (2018-11-19), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), HP2018 (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-17), Unregistered (2)

Senior Member zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1 is just really nice zohaib1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no my dear friend main forex trading per loss honay main itna angry feel nai karta kyun kay main forex trading ko learn karta hun our main dekhta hun kay forex trading main mujh sy kon see galti hoi hai jis ki wajha say mujhay loss hua hai our main forex trading main loss honay say kabhi bhi angry feel nahi karta hun,

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to zohaib1 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Senior Member Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask has a reputation beyond repute Ask's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,836 Times in 2,482 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai zahir si bat hey ke jab kisi ko loss hoga to wo angry to hoga na lekin men samjhta hun ke hamen angry hone ke bjaye hamen apni mistake find karni chahiye ke hamen loss kis waja se ho raha hey to phir I hope hamen mazeed loss nahi hoga forex trading market men.

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ask For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), HP2018 (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-17), Zulqarnain (2018-11-17)

Member Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita has a reputation beyond repute Vinita's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,456 Times in 959 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, now I don't feel angry when I get loss in forex trading market and if newbies also don't want to be angry then I'll suggest them to trade with proper risk and money management, it will help them to reduce the loss and they will also don't angry if they will get any loss in forex trading market. Learning I'd the best way to become successful in forex trading market.

20. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Vinita For This Useful Post:

Aanchal (2018-11-17), Ask (2018-11-17), Facebook (2018-11-17), Hayat (2018-11-17), HP2018 (2018-11-17), jellybelly2017 (2018-11-17), Zulqarnain (2018-11-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 39 of 402 FirstFirst ... 29 37 38 39 40 41 49 89 139 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)