+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 402 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you feel angry when you lose your money at forex market?

Member Afnan ahmad is on a distinguished road Afnan ahmad's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think every one feel angry when he is getting lose his money without gaining something especially in Forex market.but it is
    important to control your emotions to do business anywhere. if you do not control your emotion you will lose again and again...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali is just really nice Bali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the enemy haunts traders Forex is emotion. Mong these emotions, can be particularly meet fear and greed. Therefore, practice trading forex when we need money or although we are indebted is a bad idea, unless to invest in Forex money reasonable.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member MubashirJamshed is on a distinguished road MubashirJamshed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    abviously jab log forex mai invest krty aur loss ho jay to ghussa ata hay unhy but i don't think that you felt angry if you are suffering from loss because loss happed in any business

Member kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan will become famous soon enough kesempatan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pemburu View Post
    of course the loss is a very bad feeling if you ask me that is something you should know and put in
    your right mind is the more you transact forex the better you are then that is why when i lost
    i think what i learn from my mistake and how not to do it again
    CMIIW
    Yes it happens for everyone if they lose money also my self .. if i lose money i feel
    angry .. and yesterday it happened. . I lost most of my money
    best regard

5. The Following User Says Thank You to kesempatan For This Useful Post:

adirata (2017-11-26)

Highly Reputed Member danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555 has a reputation beyond repute danish555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 33,407 Times in 5,536 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every new traders become emotional when they get the loss in this trading business but is the not proper way of trading when the traders become emotional they must take little bit rest and get fresh , then they must participate in the trading market the emotional trading could be the cause of much loss.

7. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to danish555 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2017-11-25), azharahmad (2017-11-27), balli (2017-11-30), billyboy00007 (2017-11-29), zahid2016 (2017-11-24)

Highly Reputed Member forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive will become famous soon enough forexlive's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes jab app forex mai apni koi v trade karte ho aksar bhout war app ne dekha hoga jab tak app trade open nai karte hai os time tak market app ke favour mai jati hai jab app ki planing strategy kehti hai market ab buy mai hai ja sell mai fer market wrong direction ke sath chalti hai os time mai jab app es tara loss karte hai fer app angry hote hai es market mai bai saab
    JAI HO PEER LALA WALI SARKAR DI

Banned ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK has a reputation beyond repute ASHOK's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,015 Times in 321 Posts
    nhi mjhe experiance millta hai jb bhi mjhe loss hota hai or me kosis krta hun ki mjhe aisi koi galti repeat na ho jao me phle kr chuka hua, apne loss se aapko koi tennsn nhi lenoi choiye balki aapko loss se sikhne ka mokka millta hai be positive.

10. The Following 26 Users Say Thank You to ASHOK For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2017-11-25), Akhterp (2017-11-26), Aliakbar2016 (2017-11-24), balli (2017-11-28), batool (2017-11-29), billyboy00007 (2017-11-26), Feroz (2017-11-26), Forexcoolgirl (2017-12-29), FOREXMAN (2017-11-29), ghaffar500 (2017-11-29), incomejobs (2017-11-30), israr2017 (2017-11-24), jellybelly2017 (2017-11-25), jimmy17 (2017-11-30), kanita (2017-11-30), KASINA (2017-11-30), mian5575405 (2017-11-27), Mkg (2017-11-30), munibkhan (2017-11-26), Nirzana (2017-11-25), rehanayaz (2017-11-27), snake (2017-11-30), sufiyan22 (2017-11-25), Trump (2017-11-27), yulbang111 (2017-11-24), zahid2016 (2017-11-28)

Member pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu has a spectacular aura about pemburu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kazna View Post
    skil is very important because There is no reason for anyone's anger when we lose in forex.
    because forex is a really reliable and legal business and we can not blame forex for our losses.
    We lose only by our mistakes. I was unhappy when losing forex but after some time I analyzed why I lost
    and I learned new things this way and enjoyed learning.
    CMIIW
    of course the loss is a very bad feeling if you ask me that is something you should know and put in
    your right mind is the more you transact forex the better you are then that is why when i lost
    i think what i learn from my mistake and how not to do it again
    CMIIW

12. The Following User Says Thank You to pemburu For This Useful Post:

kesempatan (2017-11-24)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by paulis View Post
    I have to fulfill my ability in forex trading and I think with skill we will make us the best trader
    and by forex trading make money easily and now most people make money with forex trading and
    I think by doing forex trading. easy money if must have skill
    salam best regard
    skil is very important because There is no reason for anyone's anger when we lose in forex.
    because forex is a really reliable and legal business and we can not blame forex for our losses.
    We lose only by our mistakes. I was unhappy when losing forex but after some time I analyzed why I lost
    and I learned new things this way and enjoyed learning.
    CMIIW

14. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

pemburu (2017-11-20)

Member TheBoss is on a distinguished road TheBoss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    definitely i encounter disappointed when i decrease money in forex but i think skills is what will make traders of forex make money, there are times of losing and time of winning, but traders should not let emotion be added to his or her trading. and even when at losses, traders need patience and find the solution of how his or her strategy will work.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 70 of 402 FirstFirst ... 20 60 68 69 70 71 72 80 120 170 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (11)