+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 391 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast
Results 3,571 to 3,580 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Senior Member umar.tiens is an unknown quantity at this point umar.tiens's Avatar
    Thanks
    g haan my dear jub aap kee trading slow ho rahi ho us wqat bhe aap ko happy hona chahye aap ko her haal main survive krnay kay qabil honay ke ability honi chahye is liye main to slow trading say bhe happy he rahu gaa my dear.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member remot is an unknown quantity at this point remot's Avatar
    Thanks
    Forex market is too speedy market. But the risky point is leverage. Most of the trader become crazy to earn huge by using high leverage.Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mjb3533 is on a distinguished road mjb3533's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes we are agree if you run slow trading than you are always happy
    in slow trading you are earn lot of and loss very small amount also no risk in
    slow trading

Senior Member munshi is on a distinguished road munshi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i am very happy with the slow trade because there is no chance of loss in the slow trade, we can turn the tarde with own wish but with fast tarde we can not do any thing if we have facing loss, in the fast speed we have much tention, but in the case of slow speed we feel relaxtion.

Senior Member hira5120 is on a distinguished road hira5120's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes you don't have to make decisions in a hurry. if you do so your trading can be at stake. low profit is many times better than loss. so accept the profit and try to learn because huge profits also require a very big amount of capital as well.

Banned Red John is an unknown quantity at this point Red John's Avatar
    Thanks

nai yaar slow trading krta krta banda bore ho jata hai

I don't like slow trading i like fast trading slow trading make you too slow and you going to log Z's and it's not great for trading and than trading make you poor and napping man i don't touch slow trading

Senior Member mariaarsalan is on a distinguished road mariaarsalan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    every trader have some style to trade with foerx i am a normal trader and i do trading with foerx with my some aims and targets to achieve so dear if i do slow trading or fast any how i try my best to hit my target.

Senior Member zaroon is an unknown quantity at this point zaroon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yues this right you can slow trading this better for you there are many people do this working at home you can earning money from there this good business

Senior Member sob2 is an unknown quantity at this point sob2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think forex is my part of life it is alive business in the earth is stay must be stay in forex trading so slow trading must be useful we can see that those people follow slow and they are must more sustain in market.my advice is persuaded little better than losing a lot.

Banned arslan008 is an unknown quantity at this point arslan008's Avatar
    Thanks
    forex trading ma kamyab wohe ha jo slowly trade ha

+ Reply to Thread
Page 358 of 391 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 356 357 358 359 360 368 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)