+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 391 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast
Results 3,481 to 3,490 of 3909

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Senior Member pona is an unknown quantity at this point pona's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by umer.ali View Post
    Me ne to forex me aik e rule apnaya ha slow n steady wins the race. . .jitna slow chalo ge utna e better ha n utna e zayada profit earn karo ge. . .kuch trader greedy ho jate hain n zayada kmate kmate kam se b jate hain so me un ki trah kam kar k loss nhn get karna chahta hon me ahista ahista chlon ga. . .
    Forex is a trade where you must have the skill of speculation and prediction. I use both for opening an order. But, before that I analyze the market movement throughly. If the market and my prediction match I open an order.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member msarwar643 is an unknown quantity at this point msarwar643's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji mary bahi forex aik acha busiess huy ager ap is ko sekh kay kary gay to ap achay trhkty say trading kar sakhty hy or ye ap ko aik achi earing day sakhti hy forex busines very good

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member wasi306@yahoo.com is on a distinguished road wasi306@yahoo.com's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han g slow earning sab say best hay aru earing main fiada beh hota hay arui is main fiad fiada hasil hota hay ari ham is main trading kay wqt hasil kar sktan hian aru ham apini life ko best kar sktay hia aru fiada bhe sarth....

Senior Member kpk007 is an unknown quantity at this point kpk007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its true because through slow trading we can easily earn more and more profit on daily basis.Do not become greedy at the time of trading because it will give you more and more loss.
    Forex in the blood....

Senior Member gorejamobeen is an unknown quantity at this point gorejamobeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Slow trading karna bohat hi difficult hai kyunkay forex main sub ka anay ka purpose huge profit hai aur har koi chahta hai kay ziada say ziada profit gain karay aur apni life ko establish karay isliyay slow trading ka koi faida nahin hai samajh kar karain .

Banned red.rose is an unknown quantity at this point red.rose's Avatar
    Thanks
    g han m bhot khush ho slow tarding se qk abhi m new hon or fast kam se loss nahi utha sakty he s liye ache he k slow slow tard m teze laon

Senior Member umer.ali is an unknown quantity at this point umer.ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Me ne to forex me aik e rule apnaya ha slow n steady wins the race. . .jitna slow chalo ge utna e better ha n utna e zayada profit earn karo ge. . .kuch trader greedy ho jate hain n zayada kmate kmate kam se b jate hain so me un ki trah kam kar k loss nhn get karna chahta hon me ahista ahista chlon ga. . .

Banned shadow456 is an unknown quantity at this point shadow456's Avatar
    Thanks
    In the forex trade it is a good way and simple that everyone can adopt it and through this he can earn money according to his wants in the life. We can have some good profit so everything s going well to me and i know the hard work we should know to make something very well. If you work hard and use their mind and one day you can make a good traders and your frofit will increase slowly greed is a curse if you want that you made a rich man in a short time.

Senior Member saepudin is an unknown quantity at this point saepudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in case we will help make the particular investing around the investing internet sites subsequently we all could make the cash around the investing web page and you can also capable of help make the greater cash slowly yet studyly in order that we ought to help make the particular investing using the complete self-confidence sufficient reason for all of the attention to the particular investing internet sites.

Senior Member iamme is an unknown quantity at this point iamme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Safe trading should be slow and steady , is say yah faaida hota hai kay hamain zara samajh aa hee jaaty hai kaay kia ho raha hain or we start understanding things so i guess so we have to be gappy with slow trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 349 of 391 FirstFirst ... 249 299 339 347 348 349 350 351 359 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)