+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 391 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we have a tendency to plan measures to build mercantilism on the mercantilism website then we will build cash on the mercantilism site and thus we can build extra money slowly but still so that we must always build mercantilism with full trust and with full concentration on the site mercantilism. and I like being a slow trader because it's slow and steady at winning races. There is no limit on the amount of profit that you can withdraw, so I draw the minimum amount I get from each trade and be happy. I don't want to aim too high and want to keep my profit target low.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member duki will become famous soon enough duki will become famous soon enough duki's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think with the right calculation to do it all will work well and as traders we must be able to manage risk properly, because of the risks we cannot avoid, so it is very important and everything must be done perfectly so that everything can be run according to our desires . and patience is very important in forex trading, so if you have more waiting for your forex trading. so this saves you a lot and is very low on the risk of trading forex as well and knowing about a few things from the market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to duki For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    when you choose high leverage, your profit will also be fast but losses can also occur so that to avoid unusual actions and to make long-term trading you have to choose a low leverage size and we need to be happy with slow trading or low profit because Forex is a high-risk business and we cannot trade fast and to study this business we need time and experience and a skill trader can make a lot of money and that is an important lesson here in Forex trading.

Senior Member Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed has a spectacular aura about Zain Ahmed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that most of traders want to make profit quickly and they does't want to take risk in their trading, we have to take slow and low risk when we trading at the market because we need to safe our trading accounts from margin call, and we will be happy when we trading properly via using proper money management and get good profit.
    Forex Need Fresh Mind

Member perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian has a spectacular aura about perkalian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if we exploit to sort trades on trading sites then we leave a puddle on the trading site and then we can also be suitable to suggest the author's money easily but carefully so we have to hit the trade with deteriorating trust and with the concentration cut off at trading site. and forex trading is a very risky business You can lose money here if you don't have good knowledge about the market so that you learn well and use slow trading then you can easily make good money so that you learn well and then open a real account and get a profit

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to perkalian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (2)

Member fx love will become famous soon enough fx love will become famous soon enough fx love's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I can say that easily this is the real work of the world and now we can say that this is easily the biggest job in the world and now my personal experience says this is the real work of the world everyday and regularly. and it's good to get a slow profit rather than lose capital. If we invest $ 100 and want to make it double in a month, then it's not a good way to trade. You can make $ 2 per day after 5 months our capital is $ 200 or double.

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, your words are correct. Slow trading is better than fast trading because in fast trading the market will have a lot of movement and prices can go down again at any time, and this of course will not benefit traders, but in slow trading it will be easy and also safe and, low profit is the battery then big loss. Forex trading is a very large and fast market and an excellent opportunity to make money in a short time but it is true that most traders want to get less money than time on Forex they show greed to make a profit and that they lose cash there. Slow trading is safe for our particular balance, we will get a safe income along with slow trading.

Member yumna will become famous soon enough yumna will become famous soon enough yumna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I agree we have to start with slow trading because if we start with high trading, we can face very high losses, so I think trading is slow and low profit is good to get and also you will achieve definite success and the ultimate goal of forex trading say karkay trade mujhay forex pays because of the bad work hi acha lagta hay or maybe yes chata hon kay ap demo account says always kar insta play trading start kardon ya hum hamary lia hay mixture.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to yumna For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    G ha dost agar ham apni trding ko low and low risk trading rakhy gey to is me hamara hi faida hai is lye k ham low se zyada lossing honey se bach sktey hey aur dosra hamara account bee kisi had tak safe rehta hay is lye hamey trding me zyada risky working nhi krna chahye jis ki wja se hamey zyada paise loss krney parhey.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

13. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to afzalali For This Useful Post:

afzalali123 (2018-10-29), danish555 (2018-10-28), dareforex (2018-10-30), gqlndr (2018-11-01), IGI (2018-10-29), openstreet (2018-10-31), strike (2018-11-01), Top (2018-10-31), Unregistered (1)

Member rolens will become famous soon enough rolens will become famous soon enough rolens's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, I am happy with slow trading because when we use fast trading we have done a lot of mistakes and without our experience we have made many mistakes. So for that I chose a slow trading system because it's better for me to get good profits. Earnings are part of a better experience. and, if you are new to forex trading then you have to learn about forex trading, without learning no one gets their destination in any business, or ap ko chahy go to aahista trade aahista to go to the office if you're looking for a friend or a friend. If you graduate, you experience Ho Jaye Tu Phir Ap Trade

15. The Following User Says Thank You to rolens For This Useful Post:

afzalali (2018-10-21)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 45 of 391 FirstFirst ... 35 43 44 45 46 47 55 95 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)