+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 391 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Thread: Be happy with slow & low risk Trading.

Member serius has a spectacular aura about serius has a spectacular aura about serius's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Keep this record so that you can refer to it repeatedly. Pay attention to the emotional reasons for taking action. Are you panicking Are you too greedy? Are you full of anxiety? Record all of these feelings in your notes. Only when you can realize your trade, you will develop mental control and discipline to execute according to your system, not your habits. and bai saab ji bikul hume happy hona chhai aa jab hum es kam mai slow and risk free trending karte hai bai saab ji forex ek best business hai hum es kam mai sab kuch hash kar sai hai fer hum es kam mai apne sabi dream ko competing kar sakte hai bai saab ji forex and best business hi hum es kam mai apne ko sabi dream competing kar Sakte hai bai saab ji

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse has a brilliant future safehouse's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,720 Times in 583 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes i suppose that is very burning for us my friends we staleness be laughing with our largehearted trading because it is rattling severe for us to loco mote in the marketplace for that we staleness class slow to get success from Forex trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to safehouse For This Useful Post:

ahmedalikhan (2019-03-26), Connect009 (2019-03-30), Talentedmunda (2019-03-25), zeeshanshahid (2019-03-26)

Banned pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148 has a reputation beyond repute pti148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 26,323 Times in 9,446 Posts
    Ye boht achi cheez hai low trading karna ya low risk lena is se hum fresh minh rehte hain aur hamain loss hony ki situation main tension nai hoti hai lekin agar ap expert hain market ko predict kar sakte hain to ap low se high ke middle main trading karen apko faida hoga aur trading karte waqt dill bara rakhna chahiye confidence rakhna chahiye khud par is se hum loss ko bhi Profit main change kar sakte hain wo kehte hain na ke Himmat E Marda'n Madad E Khuda

Member Sara_khan is a jewel in the rough Sara_khan is a jewel in the rough Sara_khan is a jewel in the rough Sara_khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Ji haan forex market ke Jo Hame fayda Milta Hai Woh Yahan Par low-risk ke saath kaam karne mein Hota Hai isme sabse Jo best Baat Hoti Hai Hamare mind main tension nahi aati Aur Hum confusion Ka Shikar nahi hote money earning hoti rehti hai aur meri trade negative Main Chali Jaye Tu Itna Zyada lost nahi hota aur easily recover ho jata hai

Member freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret has a spectacular aura about freedombret's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The forex market is too big and big income opportunities are available. So there is no need to rush to trade and hope to get money. Because if your strategy is wrong then you might lose all of your investment, but if you trade with the right knowledge and strategy, you can place a stop loss at a certain level, which will save some of your money for further trading. The more opportunities you get for trading means you have more opportunities to recover losses and make money.

Member baceo will become famous soon enough baceo will become famous soon enough baceo's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You can count me as an example from the trader. I lost a lot of accounts in my past because I wanted to get more and more profits with a small investment. I use higher leverage and trade higher lots and get a margin call. Now I know my mistake and fix it. I use the highest leverage but trade only with what my account can do. I trade lots with a value of $ 5 pips now even have the highest leverage.

Member wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin has a spectacular aura about wahyudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    actually we, all traders come here only for profit. so none of us wants to lose. but we cannot avoid losses. it sticks with us like gum. it's very bad and dangerous for us. but also having some positive matrices is good I think if we don't trade casually then I don't think we will be able to get success in forex, and with a cold mind you can make a good analysis that will help you get good profits by doing this business. I took a big risk when I lost capital but it was a really bad habit. I can never control myself and my greed and emotions. But we cannot take big risks. Big risk is the main cause of losers in the forex market. If we take a big risk in the foreign exchange market, we will have maximum time on the forex market.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Brother Forex trading is a very risky business, unless you observe foreign exchange trading, loss of trade, greed, loss of greed, face, and so on. The problem with this is the trading of the K lye sirf 0.02 lot lot size hi use hun. You can trade mein stop loss using the cash card. and like in the forex market. happy with slow and low risk trading. like in forex we can't say about the market. when it will drop suddenly. so when you get some good profits just stop your trade and enjoy that. because high risk can't even make you profit

Member mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra has a spectacular aura about mayasetra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well bro actually I think the Forex market is a market that is too fast, but leverage points are risky, most traders become big earners using high leverage, but we don't know that slow trading is very safe to make our balance safe. Better with slow and low profits instead of big losses and we have to calm our minds and not go for greed in forex and study first.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,052 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir please trade me less slow, but I enjoy the long-term trade, with a long-term trade we can always follow the rules of trade even MM would be in place, but if trade is slow it is also very good to avoid themselves from destruction, and therefore we must trade with patience and perseverance.

12. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ntn For This Useful Post:

Farooq007 (2019-02-27), forexrunner (2019-02-27), gmails (2019-02-27), mazaribest (2019-02-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 391 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 84 134 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)