+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 464 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,090 of 4640

Thread: Why do you prefer to work in Forex?

Senior Member uzma.mukhtar is on a distinguished road uzma.mukhtar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear i perfer tu every one work in forex because forex is online business which you work and get good earning from forex and in forex work so easier then other work so difficult so dear you work in start in forex with out any hizzetion..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    first of all forex is not a working place that is a business plat from a person can enter that business. i will prefer to do that business because from that business a person who can understand the forex market and who can give his trade, that person can earn huge money from forex trading by siting at home and this kinds of opportunity a person will not get from any other business. for that reason i will prefer to enter in this forex business.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member Mqaiser is on a distinguished road Mqaiser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    meray bhai jaan mein tou is pr working kerney ko iss liaye ziyada preffer kerta hoon kiyon ke yeh aik bohat hi ziyada profitable online business hai jiss se hum acha profit earn ker sakey hain.

Senior Member kawal is an unknown quantity at this point kawal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Why do you prefer to work in Forex?q kha ya ak online business ha jaisa ham at home rah kr ser anjaam da ksta han aur is business ma koi pabndi ni ha na hi time ki aur na hi work ki is business ma jaisa jaisa expereince hota jae gy earning ma izafa hota jae ga ..

Senior Member sufyan2 is on a distinguished road sufyan2's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han dear i am prefer ayk achy kam ky ley ayk achy insan ka hona be boht zarori hy agr ap ko is kam my yani ly forex my success hona hy to is my boht zeyada dilcaspi leni ho ge tab he ap success hon gy wrna ap ko boht loss ho jay ga

Banned shoaibakhtar950 is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibakhtar950's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam bro.Whenyou tradeing you dont have to be perfect you have to knao that if you make a mistakes the best thing that you can counter that is soo for all the loss.ok?

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by reddchilli View Post
    Forex give us freedom to work the way we want to so that is why i am here and choose it to do this trading business and yah hamain acchi income bhi deta hai to why not .
    yes it is true, forex business really amazing, I think, there is no fun job like forex, because we have the freedom to determine our own working hours, and we are not bound by other people, we have absolute freedom to run our business itself.

Senior Member reddchilli is an unknown quantity at this point reddchilli's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex give us freedom to work the way we want to so that is why i am here and choose it to do this trading business and yah hamain acchi income bhi deta hai to why not .

Senior Member salima0051 is an unknown quantity at this point salima0051's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    prefer to be defective inside Forex trading as i toffees myself
    delight and also ease and comfort. In Forex trading in addition
    has altered playing really. i will be pleased to be able to The almighty
    in which I ran across Forex trading. You will be your own personal
    manager when you perform inside Forex trading.y.

Senior Member saba19121 is an unknown quantity at this point saba19121's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think that forex is a very benificant business because we can easily work with this in our home at any time avalible.forex trading does not need any kind of huge stud or experiance you work and with that you learn forex trading .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 409 of 464 FirstFirst ... 309 359 399 407 408 409 410 411 419 459 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)