+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 464 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast
Results 3,931 to 3,940 of 4640

Thread: Why do you prefer to work in Forex?

Banned pr123 is an unknown quantity at this point pr123's Avatar
    Thanks
    this is only my effert that i want to make the trading on the trading sites so that i have started this types of the business so that we can able to make the lot of the money on the trading sites and we can also able to support my financial condition for the making of the money and the profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 212121 is an unknown quantity at this point 212121's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have sufficient capital then yes, forex can be a good starting point compared to the other business. I don't think forex is better than all the busienss, because many business can be done without any capital. But in case of the forex, you need some capital. There are some business, which are dependent on the skills, can be done without any capital or much hardwork.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned 8090 is an unknown quantity at this point 8090's Avatar
    Thanks
    I recommend that every forex trader that is just beginning in the forex business, must use a forex demo account for his trade. A trader must ensure that he acquire a lot of skills and experience by demo trading before he should choose to open a live account. However, there are other ways to it. If you choose to start practicing with a live account you must start by opening a micro account so that you would trade with cents and hence the risk level that is imposed in your account would be minimized while you are learning you would be earning as well although a few cents.

Member poeufe is an unknown quantity at this point poeufe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    stood by the garden fence, near a cottage. All went well with them until the eggs were hatched, and four little birds filled the nest. 4. But the old cat had been on the watch, and

Member uifbende is an unknown quantity at this point uifbende's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    away. Once, a wagon loaded for a journey was left standing a few days in a yard. Under the canvas covering of this wagon a pair of robins built their nest. 8. After the wagoner started,

Banned 2020 is an unknown quantity at this point 2020's Avatar
    Thanks
    You mean it's true, we really can start with free trade is to try a demo account, and if they want a little challenge we also need to try to follow up the contest by using a demo account, it must be more cool and who knows can win and free capital.

Banned sonyfx is an unknown quantity at this point sonyfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    The purpose of planning in Forex is just to make sure that nothing goes wrong. You you start your trade with certain strategies and planning then there is less chance to be in trouble. If you have better plan then you can easily grab the every possible chances and hence it becomes easy for you to achieve your goal easily.

Junior Member 4545 is an unknown quantity at this point 4545's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    this is only my effert that i want to make the trading on the trading sites so that i have started this types of the business so that we can able to make the lot of the money on the trading sites and we can also able to support my financial condition for the making of the money and the profit.

Junior Member 4545 is an unknown quantity at this point 4545's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, Forex trading is very risky business therefore seriousness and focus is very important before order your choice of currency pair, which is continuously fluctuate. Analysis is taken before stating trade with certain pair of currency you have chosen to trade with, which is of two kinds, Fundamental analysis and technical analysis.

Senior Member Ezzat is an unknown quantity at this point Ezzat's Avatar
    Thanks
    i like forex so much but not just for the profit i like it because it is available at any where or at any time and you have no boss or no place to go for it every day and the classical stuff of ordinary work and you can make a lot of money from it too .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 394 of 464 FirstFirst ... 294 344 384 392 393 394 395 396 404 444 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)