+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 580 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 ... LastLast
Results 5,501 to 5,510 of 5794

Thread: A little learning is dangerous thing!!!

Banned hosnim is on a distinguished road hosnim's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is possible for the trader to start with just a small learning;but this only work if the trader try daily to learn and more and his knowledge don't stop at the first things that he got;forex is a science that need to be learned and improved daily

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member usman62 is an unknown quantity at this point usman62's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex market ma trading krny sy phly ap ko is k bary ma proper learning ki zrort ha. agr ap forex market k bary ma proper learning nhi krty hain to ap ko loss b ho skta ha jo k business k liya ak dangerious chez ha. koi b business start krny sy phly ap ko us k bary ma complete information collect krni chahiya us ki stratgies ko smjhna chahiya.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

sam234
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir View Post
    If i don't know more about trading then I will loss .. I won't get profit. So I must need to learn more about trading??
    That is true because if you acquire little knowledge in forex, it will limit your money making and you might not stand the test of time. So in other to be successful, a trader need to have deep knowledge of forex.

Senior Member Sazib Sunny is an unknown quantity at this point Sazib Sunny's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is said in every factor that, little knowledge is so dengerous as also in forex. If you have a little study in forex, you will not capable to bring your income from forex. Because of your lakings of forex, every moment you will fall down in the lose.

Banned hassans is an unknown quantity at this point hassans's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir View Post
    If i don't know more about trading then I will loss .. I won't get profit. So I must need to learn more about trading??
    yes my dear friend mere khayal say forex main ager aap little learning karain gay tu yah aap k liye khatra hai aap kaheen bhi loss kar saktay hain ager aap ko pata hoga forex k baray main tu aap sahi trading karain gay

Senior Member lovlysid is an unknown quantity at this point lovlysid's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes bhai g.... forex ma trading ka bary ma jis insan k pas information tori hoge us ka liye bhot loss hai... es liye humain trading k bary ma zayada sa zyada information hasil karni aur study karni chahiye....

Senior Member zuhaibsafdar is on a distinguished road zuhaibsafdar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes , i am agree with you because i knew that in every business a little leaning is a very dangrous thing and after it we face to loss so i think we should get learn forex completly first and then shoiuld do start forex trading business .

Senior Member Hangover is an unknown quantity at this point Hangover's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think forex needs a lot of learning and experience. Learning comes from reading forums and demo account, which also plays a vital role in making one earn experience and patience , hence I think knowledge is really a key to success.

Banned sadie margret is an unknown quantity at this point sadie margret's Avatar
    Thanks
    Learning is requirement to all person. But all person are task to good proper learn for any worked place. Forex is very good exhibition post its bazaar location are need to good proper learn closely in Forex. Without its tins be very danger for any trader deprivation his income.

Senior Member shoaibm is an unknown quantity at this point shoaibm's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me learning best than earning in the forex trading market , if we wish build cash in forex business then we must always yourself well seasoned , as a result of expertise is that the best thanks to get success in forex business .

+ Reply to Thread
Page 551 of 580 FirstFirst ... 51 451 501 541 549 550 551 552 553 561 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)