+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 580 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 ... LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,450 of 5794

Thread: A little learning is dangerous thing!!!

Member ar.traders334 is on a distinguished road ar.traders334's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    zyda losses kam knowledge ke vaga say he hota hai new traders ko pata nai chalta kah market ko kasy analyse kia jye kon se strategy use karni chahye agar wo proper knowledge gain kar lay than wo easily market ko analyse kar sakta hai jis say us kay losses kam or profit main izafa ho ga so keep learning for better income

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member certain is an unknown quantity at this point certain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    A little learning is a dangerous thing is a habitual truth. we need to learn a thing fully not a part of shorty. if we are well known about thing then it was profitable for us. so, well learning is must. there is no doubt forex is the best online market in the world. being best market in the world we must need to learn properly otherwise we have to face a lot of risk. so, well known-er are the succeed. so, we should do anything after knowing fully otherwise it could be harmful for us.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member typer786 is an unknown quantity at this point typer786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i am agree with you that if you don't have good knowledge about forex trading so you cannot make good profit from forex and you cannot trade properly you face difficulty in forex trading so i suggest you that first learn properly and get knowledge of forex than start trade on real account

Banned MAHI is an unknown quantity at this point MAHI's Avatar
    Thanks
    A little learning is dangerous thing.......i am agree with you dear if we have little knowledge about trading and we invest our money than the chances of loosing our invetment is more than getting profit on our investment. If we have a rich amount of knowledge about our field in which we working than the chances of profit is more than loss.........

Banned Hperop55 is an unknown quantity at this point Hperop55's Avatar
    Thanks
    Indeed it's accurate that you could not really help to make great along with small understanding. however you need to attempt for top as possible. don't industry along with small understanding with your own real cash. it'll free all your cash. understanding is the greatest point..................................

Member wisnupra is an unknown quantity at this point wisnupra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir View Post
    If i don't know more about trading then I will loss .. I won't get profit. So I must need to learn more about trading??
    Risking more for the seek of making more profit would be regarded as trading with emotion and greed to be precise . A trader can only afford to risk more in the market when he has grown his account to be able to bear the risk .i think taking more risk could be a reason for being a loser in forex market.if you are tatolly new in forex then taking risk is not so suitable for you.so try to take risk at the right time.

Junior Member dridinho94 is an unknown quantity at this point dridinho94's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no but in the other hand the trading forex learning is not a dongours thing but not at all is't a good future for having more knowledge in this domain and i think that you can a lot of thing in this domain if you ll become profissional in this domain and you can after all that have the fun of learning the forex and i hope to you the success and you will be a good trader in the future with more smart and you ll see the result and still going bro

Senior Member Rangoonwala is an unknown quantity at this point Rangoonwala's Avatar
    Thanks
    definitelyy.. see, trading cant be learnt in a day or month.. it takes time and needs constant motivation and hard work and if u keep working like that then you can achieve a good profit but little learning only will have a greater chance of taking u towards loss..

Senior Member smartgirl is an unknown quantity at this point smartgirl's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes forex trading ma liitle learning ka koi faida nhi ha agr apkoo forex ki dunya ma anay sa tw us ka liya apko forex trading ki mukaamal training lani hogii sb kch sekhna hoga tb hi ja kr ap aik suceesful trader ban sktay ho otherwise ap ko little learning ha tw phr ap loss ma hi rho gay

Banned hsalem is on a distinguished road hsalem's Avatar
    Thanks
    i am agree with you too . and i tink the little learning in Forex is the most dangrous thing
    because you feel you are good trader but in the Fact you are weak trader with little knowledge

+ Reply to Thread
Page 545 of 580 FirstFirst ... 45 445 495 535 543 544 545 546 547 555 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)