+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 580 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Thread: A little learning is dangerous thing!!!

Banned rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2 has a reputation beyond repute rehanayaz2's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,225 Times in 751 Posts
    yes my brother agree with you. high learning will give us a high appreciation so that always learn well then remove L ... You get my points are earnings .. if you better lean in forex trading You will always get rewards and high profits and this business is very very profitable business if someone knows how to do this business and it comes if our knowledge is better. practicing in demo accounts and always learning from demo account will help you in forex .. because of free demo account and no cost to pay from demo account. learn from a demo account and practice and analysis in the market first in the demo then if you get a profit on the demo and you think now you better to trade then come in a real account, you will automatically get a profit bundle. I agree with your little income punishing your trading ground so take an active forex net mart then change real and trey accounting to get the acquisition of this important pal portrait market to get an increase so find the surface.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to rehanayaz2 For This Useful Post:

Akhterp (2018-04-26), ayazfx (2018-04-21), bali351 (2018-04-22), billyboy00007 (2018-04-22), jellybelly2017 (2018-04-23), mian5575405 (2018-04-25), ravi999 (2018-04-25), rehanayaz (2018-04-21), sufiyan22 (2018-04-22), Unregistered (1), yulbang111 (2018-04-21)

Senior Member afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali has a reputation beyond repute afzalali's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 10,445 Times in 1,598 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahir View Post
    If i don't know more about trading then I will loss .. I won't get profit. So I must need to learn more about trading??
    Dear,i agreed your say. little learning is very very dangerous in Forex Trade. becuase agar ap Forex learning ke baghair Forex Trade kary ge to ap koshish kar ke zeyada loss kary ge. Forex learning ke baghair adhora hai jo aap ko kaamyab nahi kar sakta. agar aap chahte hain to pahle FOrex ke baare me har aik maloomat hasil kary aur jaane ke Forex me money loss ke baghair kaise profit kama sakte hai. aap jitna zeyada learn kro ge ap ke kaamyabi ke chances sab se zeyada ho ge aur bil-akhir aap hi kaamyab ho ge.
    Last edited by afzalali; 2018-04-18 at 11:45 AM.
    Fall seven times and Stand up eight.

Member akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr has a reputation beyond repute akr's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,468 Times in 994 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sir little learning kay baad real account main trading start karnay say loss ho jata hay es liay little learning dangerous hay, forex trading main success kay liay good and excellent experience ki zaroorat hoti hay. so first demo account main leanring karna zaroori hay.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to akr For This Useful Post:

munibkhan (2018-04-29)

Member rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj will become famous soon enough rabnaj's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You are right that a little learning is dangerous and like poison. It will lose all your money and you will not be able to learn anything from it. So you should get as much as possible from it after getting the right knowledge and information. Without it you should not work on it. g ha bhai jan my apki bat agree charta ho forex ko jany bina is k kar kar apo is se boht loss ho sakta hi mera newbie ko ek advice hi forex ki basic jany binna is kam n kare kare forex ki basis apko demo account se mil sakti hai for ap aisa nahi kartengy is se ap he ko loss hoga .......

Banned youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54 has much to be proud of youcef54's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,457 Times in 947 Posts
    i agree with you that little learning is dangerous in Forex business we can loss our all capital in Forex that's why we should get huge knowledge and experience about trading...

Member combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx has a spectacular aura about combifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Set trailing stop and keep my winning position as long as possible until my trailing stop loss gets hit, Money management is best for account security from such risks that can erase your account if you continue to risk 10: 1 to give trade gifts that you have two direct losses , which is very possible, you need 20 straight victories just to recover your losses. If he does this, then he can be caught in the Forex market at any time and lose much or even all of his capital. . There is a saying that a little learning is a dangerous thing. Understanding the biggest after money in the foreign exchange business after the generation in the currency market, if we want to make us will be quite skilled, because finding the easiest method is extracting performance in the foreign exchange business.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Knowledge is power and the state is not always fun. If you get something bad, like finding your money is not fair to you, it does not need the good that happens that you learn it, because it is the instrument of exclusive business problems. If he does this then he can be caught in the Forex market anytime and lose a lot or even his entire capital so Risk Reward Ratio is quite changed, maybe you should be the loser, and I think it will be very difficult, so it would be better if we risked more lots of small pips to get 10 pips in a single trade because only one trade loses Maybe if you set a target of 10 pips it is that chances are that you are considering, forex is a very profitable business in online. , so I also think it's possible.

Member januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari has a spectacular aura about januari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Little learning is actually very dangerous in forex because forex trading is actually the ocean
    of knowledge so it is related to making good money through forex trading.
    I think if we can study forex education then we can easily understand market sentiment
    and if we can understand market trend then we can easily take entry and exit.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes my brother agree with you. high learning will give us a high appreciation so that always learn well then remove L ... You get my points are earnings .. if you better lean in forex trading You will always get rewards and high profits and this business is very very profitable business if someone knows how to do this business and it comes if our knowledge is better. practicing in demo accounts and always learning from demo account will help you in forex .. because of free demo account and no cost to pay from demo account. learn from a demo account and practice and analysis in the market first in the demo then if you get a profit on the demo and you think now you better to trade then come in a real account, you will automatically get a profit bundle. I agree with your little income punishing your trading ground so take an active forex net mart then change real and trey accounting to get the acquisition of this important pal portrait market to get an increase so find the surface.

Member forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247 has a reputation beyond repute forex247's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,071 Times in 564 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Aadhi adhuri knowledge to aapko har jgh hi fail krayegi fir chahe vo koi bhi field ho aap khi bhi kam kare aapko us kam k baare me knowledge to proper rkhni hi chahiye kyuki aap start to kr lenge little knowledge se pr aap jyada duur tk nhi ja payenge isliye agr aapko isme long term k liye tikna hai to pehle Puri knowledge collect kare

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to forex247 For This Useful Post:

KASINA (2018-03-31), Mr. India (2018-03-31)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 580 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 116 166 566 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)