+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member mrkyss_77 is an unknown quantity at this point mrkyss_77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mera acount abhi tak approve nahi hua jis ki waja se main kam nahi kar paaa raha hoon or main ne more then 20 comments kiye hain so mehrbani kark mera account approve karen toh main apna kam shuru kar sakoon so mera account approve kar den

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mrkyss_77 is an unknown quantity at this point mrkyss_77's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have posted more than 20 comments so kindly approve my account so i can start my work thankyou.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member fahad khan is an unknown quantity at this point fahad khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir kindly sort out the problem of my accounts approval i m waiting since 18 days but account is not approving kindly approves it

Junior Member fahad khan is an unknown quantity at this point fahad khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    air kindly approve my account i m posting coments for 18 days but my account is not approved yet so kindly approve my account as soon as possible

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mera account approve abi tak ni hua hai jab k men apny 20 cmnts b kar chuka hn pury kindly mere account ko approved karden

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir my account is not approved yet i have completed my 20 cmnts so kindly approve my account

Senior Member iamme is an unknown quantity at this point iamme's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir kindly can you check my bonus , it is showing less or may be some counting problem , thanks hope you correct my bonus .

Senior Member data12 is an unknown quantity at this point data12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i do not receive my bonus for the month of august into my trading account but in my forum profile it showed that payed for 08-2013 but i do not receive in my trading account i attached my trading account before the end of month so please send my bonus so that i start trading.i already sent many messages to admin but no response please forward this post to admin if anyone have approach to admin thanks

Junior Member derek04 is an unknown quantity at this point derek04's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Hi!

To all Members of this forum,

Each and every member of this forum should note that you are not supposed to open a new thread in this section as this section belongs to Moderators and Administrator.

So, we have opened this Request and Complaint Box where you can post your requests or complaints.

And, this Box will be monitored regularly by all the Moderators and Admin to provide you a fast support for all your queries or doubts.

So, post all your requests, problems or complaints in this Request and Complaint Box to get served quickly.

mazprofx.

Hi

Sir, I opened an account here with the user name 'bnseagreen' a month ago, or may be more than a month. Initially I made 3 posts, later when the next day I tried to login, I couldn't login....I was not sure of the password I used, and when I tried to use the restore password page, it gave the same error again and again....that your string is incorrect... something. I had also linked my instaforex account with that account, so I cannot even use any other instaforex forum now. Please sir, kindly restore my password for this id 'bnseagreen'.

I also tried contacting the support, but they don't reply. Please sir kindly answer my problem, and restore my account 'bnseagreen'.

This account that I am contacting you from, it's just made for the purpose of forwarding my complaint here. Kindly PM me to get the details of that account, for which I wanted to restore the password.

Thank you

Banned sunny12 is on a distinguished road sunny12's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir plz tell me mera bouns ziyada Q show ho raha he.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 99 of 151 FirstFirst ... 49 89 97 98 99 100 101 109 149 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)