+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Banned akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever has a spectacular aura about akash4u4ever's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sourav327 View Post
    Sir,
    I opened an account and already i post 138. But now i face one problem that when i submit my post that time show that This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. Every post i write properly and no copy-paste and gap 5 minutes one post to another.

Please solve my problem
    bhai ji ye prb sabhi ko aati hai jab bhi ye error aaye aap pareshan na hoiye aapki har post count hoti hai aap post ko bus ek bar click lijiye aapki post count hogi bhale error aaye chahe na, aap apni profile main jakar dekh sakte hai aapki post increase hogi... usualy ye error ek sath 20 , 30 post krne ke bad aati hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sourav327 is an unknown quantity at this point sourav327's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir,

I opened an account and already i post 138. But now i face one problem that when i submit my post that time show that This post is a duplicate of a post that you have posted in the last five minutes. Every post i write properly and no copy-paste and gap 5 minutes one post to another.

Please solve my problem

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member chahredine is an unknown quantity at this point chahredine's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is written in your profile and that is why your bonus was not paid - You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus .

Senior Member Uhuru will become famous soon enough Uhuru's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello out there I have these big problem,most people were paid on Monday but when I checked mine there is a sentence that I am no longer allowed to participate in bonus program because of fraud activities and these I sent yesterday a message and,I was told by the moderator to open a new fresh account and attach it,which I did and until now the same message appeared again, am asking for help because I really need the 100 bonus, I was banned last month and the month before, since last year and I wish that these time its different. Thank you and God bless.

Banned PANKAJMEHRA is on a distinguished road PANKAJMEHRA's Avatar
    Thanks
    moderators please read it completely and try to understand from my point of view.
    I believe in God and rituals so i went to my guru ji about forex losses,he told me that you are getting consistent losses in your account cause you have opened your indian forex account on a wrong date he suggested me to open a new account on the first week of the month.After posting valuable information and helping other members so many time last month ,still God is not happy with me .So,sir please deactivate my this account as i really want to open a new account this week only.

Senior Member Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss has a spectacular aura about Bigboss's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aliraza321 View Post
    Predict the Mystery Candle (Weekly Contest). this weeks 4th May 2015 Link Sir ? Beacuse i can not find this week contest link and also guide mein how can i find every week Contest link
    https://indian-forex.com/showthread....29#post7467629

Senior Member PRAYOGO is on a distinguished road PRAYOGO's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by kelv View Post
    5 post in 10 minute is quiet ok by me, because it save me from posting stress, I can wait for 10 more minute to refresh myself before posting.
    yes, your posting is good brother

8. The Following User Says Thank You to PRAYOGO For This Useful Post:

Senior Member kelv is on a distinguished road kelv's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    5 post in 10 minute is quiet ok by me, because it save me from posting stress, I can wait for 10 more minute to refresh myself before posting.

10. The Following 0 Users Say Thank You to kelv For This Useful Post:

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,319 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ishvara View Post
    Yes this system is too strict, one has to spend several hours just to make a few posts. Please MODs solve this issue. 10 posts in 10 minutes is fair enough. Thanks
    This is IFX Technical Department's decision we can't do anything about that.

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by krishnraj View Post
    Sir with this new system that one cannot post more than 5 posts and have to wait for 10 minutes, i have waited for 2 hours but still its showing this problem.

Yes this system is too strict, one has to spend several hours just to make a few posts. Please MODs solve this issue. 10 posts in 10 minutes is fair enough. Thanks
    Patience is Key.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to ishvara For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 36 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 34 35 36 37 38 46 86 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)