+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member tayyab26 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab26's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear Admin plz approve my account .i am posts morethen 30 comments in forum.plz Admin approve my account.Thanks

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member hinaijaz is an unknown quantity at this point hinaijaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    please approve my account for posting replies on posts. and getting bonus money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dannyraja123 is an unknown quantity at this point dannyraja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir please approved my post i am post more then 20 comments in forum please Aprovel me

Thanks

Danyal munir

Senior Member atifrauf88 is an unknown quantity at this point atifrauf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir i have post more than 10 comment in your forum so plz sir approved my accound as soon as possible.

Junior Member dyahfx is an unknown quantity at this point dyahfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Sir..

my bonuses from the month of May until June before they hit the trading account. Please in check, and please in order to help immediately sent to the trading account.

Senior Member Shahmeerkhan is an unknown quantity at this point Shahmeerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can i change my sponsor yes or no ...

Senior Member tayyab26 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab26's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear admin plz approve my account. i,m post more then 20 coments in forum. plz approve me Thanks

Senior Member adnanumar is an unknown quantity at this point adnanumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sir,

when i will attach my live real account with insta forex in indian forex then which meta trader software will install plz send me link and after puttig the user name and passoerd in insta forex plateform which option i will select like insta forex demo account or other??/

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi!

Everyone,

Up till now i had checked each and every account that had requested for account approval and if they are posting according to the rules, their account has been successfully approved....

If anyone's account is not approved yet then they can leave visitor message on my profile page, i will check and approve their account as soon as possible...

And, for those who are having problem with

"You are no longer eligible to receive bonus in this forum because you have account

in forum.mt5.com"

Then for them you will need to deattached your account from that forum with the help of the forum moderators, and then inform me, i will enable your account and then you might be eligible to get bonus in this forum....

And, for those you are having this kind of problem

"You are not eligible to receive bonus in this forum because cheating activity is detected in

your accounts"

Then this users should contact Admin of the forum that is Indian Forex Admin because only he can fix this issue...

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

Member bonegz is an unknown quantity at this point bonegz's Avatar
    Thanks
    mazprofx,

Dear Sir/Madam,

With the reference of above give subject... I joined this Indian-forex forum from 3/06/2013 and start posting from 10/07/2013. But the moderator don't approved my posting...when i post there is following message display "Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting. You will now be taken back to the forum. If you opted to post a poll, you will now be allowed to do so."

I joined this with the refrence of "

bonegz

"

Plz give the approval for posting as soon as possible.

I hopes you reply me soon.

Thanking you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 137 of 151 FirstFirst ... 37 87 127 135 136 137 138 139 147 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)