Results 1,251 to 1,260 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Member bilalpakistan is on a distinguished road bilalpakistan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not recieved my affiliate commision of july,

but i recieved the bonus.

kindly please my affiliate commision, my one referral posts, more than 200 posts, but i didn't get

bonus into my instaforex

Senior Member achyut will become famous soon enough achyut's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear admin and moderators, I've not received my June and July 2013 forum posting bonus. Today is 8th day that's why I'm writing here. Kindly forward my account details to IFX so that they will able to fund my trading account. I'm not able to concentrate in posting because I've not received my posting bonus. My IFX trading account is fully verified (high level verification is already done). I hope I'm eligible now for forum posting bonus. Kindly have a look at my profile. For a quick look I've attached an image of my profile page.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member uzi is an unknown quantity at this point uzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir mery dost ka acount banned ho gaya hai ... to ab us nay apna new acount banya hai is forum par to wo jab apna new acount par apna instforex ka acont atach karta hai to wo sytm kehta acont already attach to plz mujhy ye batye hum apny banned acount say instforex ky acount ko kis tarha un attch kary taky hum apny instaforex k acount ko apny new acount pay attach kar sky.....

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sadiq is an unknown quantity at this point sadiq's Avatar
    Thanks
    i have attach my account but i have no recive bonus

---------- Post added at 07:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:30 PM ----------

mera dosra account jo k mery dosry id pr bana tha us m m n posting ky thy lekin kisi n us ko remove karva diya ha or us ka code badal diya ha please mery masly ka hal baty mera account ha numi

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

mera account ha numi or attach account ha 7302068 please us m bonus send kary

---------- Post added at 07:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

sir mery dosry account m bonus nahi mila ha kisi n remove karva diya ha please bata dy k kia waja ha mera account ha numi or attach account ha 7302068 please mera bonus bejhy is account m jald

Senior Member vk.extra is an unknown quantity at this point vk.extra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    You have attached your account on forum.mt5.com forum and the system is very much accurate, you will need to remove your account from that forum to receive bonus in this forum...

If you don't want to remove your account from forum.mt5.com forum then you will have to wait till 09-22-2013 to detach it in this forum....

mazprofx.
    thanks for reply but i am sure my account is not attached with mt5 because i don't have any single account with mt5, i have google it and found there are many people having this issue..so i don't know what to do...ok i will wait as you said til next month...but i want to to ask you one more thing

today i read somewhere that if instaforex feel like i am gathering bonus money for more than two months then they will cancel my bonus.....i started posting last week of the last month, and this month, last month already counted and this one also, next month i can detach and attach my account but til then it will count as three months...so is there any problem if i keep posting until i can attach new one or insta will cancel my bonus? i don't have anyother option...please answer and help me...i have done lot of hard work...thanks again...

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vk.extra View Post
    hello moderators...i am in need of help...i want to remove my instaforex account from this forum...i am getting an error of multiple attachment to other forums. but i don't have any idea why i am having this error, because i didn't attached the account to other forums, so please remove my linked account which is 8093568 and i want to remove it.thanks.thanks.thanks.

i don't have any account with other forums so how can i attach to others...that is why i don't have any other way to remove that from other forums, because i don't know why my account is used...thanks
    You have attached your account on forum.mt5.com forum and the system is very much accurate, you will need to remove your account from that forum to receive bonus in this forum...

If you don't want to remove your account from forum.mt5.com forum then you will have to wait till 09-22-2013 to detach it in this forum....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

7. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Senior Member vk.extra is an unknown quantity at this point vk.extra's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello moderators...i am in need of help...i want to remove my instaforex account from this forum...i am getting an error of multiple attachment to other forums. but i don't have any idea why i am having this error, because i didn't attached the account to other forums, so please remove my linked account which is 8093568 and i want to remove it.thanks.thanks.thanks.

i don't have any account with other forums so how can i attach to others...that is why i don't have any other way to remove that from other forums, because i don't know why my account is used...thanks

Senior Member uzi is an unknown quantity at this point uzi's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir mery dost ka acount banned ho gaya hai yaha pechly month to us nay ap ko sorry bi kiya hai bahut dafa lekin ap ki team ki trf say koi answr nai diya hai usy to us nay mujhy kaha hai k ap ko mg kar do ..sir kiya us ka acount open ho skta hai us ka mail hai nehaa42@yahoo.com us ka mail hai aur user name uzi786 hai us ka sir plz us ka acont open kar dy..

Member ar.traders334 is on a distinguished road ar.traders334's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir i have not received my bonus yet.i have received 6 month bonus on 5 date of the new month but this month i have no received yet..plz help

---------- Post added at 11:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

sir my friend have a problem he have lost he pasword and can not recover his pasword because a message every time appear image verification failed so plz help him his id arj.traders786 his email arj.traders786@gmail.com plz send his pasword on his email address thanks sir

Junior Member danish015 is an unknown quantity at this point danish015's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir i have make the 20 coments on my account and i am new in this forum and please approve my account and show my bonus.please check my posts and approve my account.Regerds

+ Reply to Thread
Page 126 of 151 FirstFirst ... 26 76 116 124 125 126 127 128 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)