+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Hybrid View

Administrator Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin is a splendid one to behold Indian Forex Admin's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,038 Times in 391 Posts

Lightbulb स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Hi!

To all Members of this forum,

Each and every member of this forum should note that you are not supposed to open a new thread in this section as this section belongs to Moderators and Administrator.

So, we have opened this Request and Complaint Box where you can post your requests or complaints.

And, this Box will be monitored regularly by all the Moderators and Admin to provide you a fast support for all your queries or doubts.

So, post all your requests, problems or complaints in this Request and Complaint Box to get served quickly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Indian Forex Admin; 2017-04-26 at 04:16 PM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Indian Forex Admin For This Useful Post:

arshadlaskani (2018-04-23), Nirzana (2017-07-28), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), shakeel2017 (2017-10-12)

Banned KHANTRADER is an unknown quantity at this point KHANTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir, kindly activate my account..
    I have add more then 10 question in forum
    please check my post and approve my account that show my post visible .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 1 Users Say Thank You to KHANTRADER For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by KHANTRADER View Post
    Sir, kindly activate my account..
    I have add more then 10 question in forum
    please check my post and approve my account that show my post visible .
    Your account has been approved.....

Now you can post freely in this forum...

Just know the rules of Posting....

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-25), shakeel2017 (2017-10-12)

Banned aemanrizvi is an unknown quantity at this point aemanrizvi's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir please approved my post i am post more then 20 comments in forum please Aprovel me

Thanks

Aeman Rizvi

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mish is an unknown quantity at this point mish's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear sir i have posted 10 posts kindly approve my account. so

that i can start my work properly.

Member shazi123 is an unknown quantity at this point shazi123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear moderator i didn't receive this month bonus why this msg apprear in my profile

"You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum."

I only work for indian forum this is not true i didn't use mt5 forum please moderator give me my bonus because i did very hard work for bonus.

Senior Member mobeen9t1 is an unknown quantity at this point mobeen9t1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i have not received my last month bones. plz help me and send me my bones.

Member uzmanaz is an unknown quantity at this point uzmanaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    dear sir iam attach new insta account but show this line

You are no longer allowed to participate in the bonus program as there is cheating activity detected in your accounts.

sir pls resend acivation link in my email and aim start posts.

sir plz solve my problim....

Banned Asim Wazeer is an unknown quantity at this point Asim Wazeer's Avatar
    Thanks
    salam every1 .. hows every1s trading going on?? i hope u all doin well

Banned sadiajavaid14 is on a distinguished road sadiajavaid14's Avatar
    Thanks
    dear sweet sir my insta account didnt atach here so what shuld i do me so worrried plese help me and give soloution

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 150 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)