+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 151 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Junior Member mehmood.nasir is an unknown quantity at this point mehmood.nasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir please approve my account please ...i am waiting

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aslamji is an unknown quantity at this point aslamji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Admin, most of my posts are not approved and apart from that I didn't get all bonus in my instaforex account for trade. I accumulated almost $40 and you just transferred $28. Why is that?

It is requested to please transfer the whole amount in my trading account and please approve my all posts. Thanks!

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member FX Trader is an unknown quantity at this point FX Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    sir please approve my account I have already posted more than 20 quality post s It's already more than 9 days since I registered .now please approve my account...

Banned Samar Fx is an unknown quantity at this point Samar Fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir! My English Is Weak, Sir Muje Apne Account me 7 date ko milne wala bonus nhi milla aur mere sub dosto ko mill gya me confused hun muje bonus millega? Kabbb?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Samar Fx For This Useful Post:

Junior Member ali.asif is an unknown quantity at this point ali.asif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir plz my account approve my post are not show he is hiden plz sir

Senior Member tahir24 is an unknown quantity at this point tahir24's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Moderator,,,

I recently came to know that for what reason my bonus for the last month was not awarded to me, I think this is because i have also attached my trading account to mt5 forum. I assure you that i didn't know about this that attaching one account to more that one forum is not allowed. I have sent my account detachment request to mt5 forum. and i also assure your that this will not happen next. Kindly allow me for posting in this forum and issue me the bonus of my last month. I shall be very thankful to you.

Senior Member mist227 is an unknown quantity at this point mist227's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear moderator jab bhe koi mera refferal apna account indian forex main banata h or phir login h ona chata h to us ko mesage milta h k app ka account bann h reason koi nhe or bann lifted never .halanke wo mere refferal list main us ka name bhe araha h kindly mujhe batain main kia karon k un k account open ho gaye or wo posta lagana start ker dain

Junior Member zeshanumar7 is an unknown quantity at this point zeshanumar7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Respected sir, i have posted for around 2 months, but still, there is no balance, no posts that has been counted.... i request to with high honor that please update my status, or verify my account. So that i can do work as everyone is doing. Waiting for your kind response...

Best regards....

Zeeshan

Member apple is an unknown quantity at this point apple's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mazprofx View Post
    Hi!

To all Members of this forum,

Each and every member of this forum should note that you are not supposed to open a new thread in this section as this section belongs to Moderators and Administrator.

So, we have opened this Request and Complaint Box where you can post your requests or complaints.

And, this Box will be monitored regularly by all the Moderators and Admin to provide you a fast support for all your queries or doubts.

So, post all your requests, problems or complaints in this Request and Complaint Box to get served quickly.

mazprofx.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Sir mujhy is month bonus nahi mila hai auir yah message show ho raha hai

You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum.

sir ager yah bat hai tu please sir mujhy dosra account attach karnay k liyw attach option show kar dain thanks

please mujhy reply zaror karain main aap ka wait kar raha hoon

Junior Member mehmood.nasir is an unknown quantity at this point mehmood.nasir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir i am waiting for your message please approve my posts and account i want to more work in this forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 86 of 151 FirstFirst ... 36 76 84 85 86 87 88 96 136 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)