+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by may78655 View Post
    Re: The activation message did not arrive to link my account
    sent check your email............................................. ..
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

0007 (2021-03-19)

Banned may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655 has a brilliant future may78655's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,963 Times in 475 Posts
    Re: The activation message did not arrive to link my account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member mokhtar26 is an unknown quantity at this point mokhtar26's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir my post is not approved because what? and i not get my bonus post

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir still I didn't get any better reasons for low Bonus. please kindly check out my profile.Thank you

Senior Member waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691 has a reputation beyond repute waso691's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 6,063 Times in 926 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    request, i added my account in forum profile and this line appear in my account ( your account not activated yet) what is this? please solve my issue , and i not receive any email for activation of my account. thanks

7. The Following User Says Thank You to waso691 For This Useful Post:

gold maniak (2018-08-01)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,457 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cutehonest View Post
    Can anyone guide me how to trade and make money in forex especially Administrator i dont have any idea i just pay and get access !!
    We are here to guide you. Go instaforex.com and download meta trader platform and with that open a demo account and practice more and. Before that you can check this forums all section and all of these section are store house of knowledge. For better you can take guide easily from youtube which one will be best for you.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

9. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

danish555 (2018-05-08), fxearner (2018-05-08), javedqasim (2018-05-28), lal765 (2018-05-10), majahar_ali (2018-05-08), naveedbnn (2018-05-02), sarfraz786 (2018-05-10), yulbang111 (2018-05-05)

Junior Member cutehonest is an unknown quantity at this point cutehonest's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Can anyone guide me how to trade and make money in forex especially Administrator i dont have any idea i just pay and get access !!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to cutehonest For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-10)

Member Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768 is a splendid one to behold Rajmano768's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am new here i have posted in a thread more than ten .can some admins could please check and activate my account as soon as possible .Thank you

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,953 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dyahfx View Post
    Sir, kindly activate my account..
    "The service of attaching your account to the forum has not been activated yet "
    Your account 1235558 is already attached to your profile!
    please check my post and approve my account that show my post visible .
    Trims
    Open your registered email and click on activation link, then account will be activate
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-10), qasimm (2018-04-30)

Junior Member dyahfx is an unknown quantity at this point dyahfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir, kindly activate my account..
    "The service of attaching your account to the forum has not been activated yet "
    Your account 1235558 is already attached to your profile!
    please check my post and approve my account that show my post visible .
    Trims

16. The Following User Says Thank You to dyahfx For This Useful Post:

lal765 (2018-05-10)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 151 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)