+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Banned fforex is an unknown quantity at this point fforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    please verify my posts and approve my account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to fforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Jawwad is an unknown quantity at this point Jawwad's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir it is requested to fix ip of my one of the referral, it has happen in mishap, he was using forum for the first time, on behalf of him i apologize to him, and request you to please fix his banned ip. his account is "sapphiretrader".

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jawwad For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member sufyan96 is an unknown quantity at this point sufyan96's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello sir iam posting in you forum iam post more then 10 post into foum and per post is more then 2line plz approvl my account today so am working more workk plz sir iam waiting sir sir fast repyl me thakns

6. The Following User Says Thank You to sufyan96 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    My username is cozard, Please Have mercy sir, please, i forum account has been disabled for the past 1 year, Please, help me. If there is anything i had done wrong please have mercy and activate my account, thank you.
    Your Account has been Disabled by the Admin because you have posted a large no. of posts (Almost all your posts were short) and that is why your account has been disabled permanently....

Though if you want to work in this forum again, you can, just open another account and inform me, and if you don't inform me than your account can be get Banned for opening multiple accounts...

And, promise to work honestly in this forum and will follow the rules of posting and if you found guilty again or violating any forum rules then you will be Banned Permanently from this forum...

So, open an new account inform me, i will ban your previous account, continue posting, and enjoy working in this forum until your are working with honesty...

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member shineofforex is an unknown quantity at this point shineofforex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes sir iam post 10 or more comments post in your fourm and per post is 2line above so sir plz accprol my post cheak plz and active my account so iam doming more work iam waiting plz

10. The Following User Says Thank You to shineofforex For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Junior Member burukh is an unknown quantity at this point burukh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi admin

my account is not approved since one week i am posting many posts but all are on modration please active my account thank you

12. The Following User Says Thank You to burukh For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member saadtariq786 is an unknown quantity at this point saadtariq786's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello sir ,mjhy aap ki madad chaheay plzzz.last month mere 2 reffer ki zayada posts the laiken mjhy aik ki referral money mili hai..sweet786 ki mili hai laiken happy11 ki nahi mili jiss pe last month taqreeban 372 posts the plzz chek kar k mjhy guide karai i will be soo thankfull to you

Name Posts Are subject to payment

(in this month) Join date

happy11 611 239 14.05.2013 11:21

sweet786 397 0 12.05.2013 10:14

zahid00 0 0 10.05.2013 07:45

zeezahid 0 0 09.05.2013 03:51

3084 154 124 07.05.2013 11:00

dilshadkhan 0 0 07.05.2013 10:09

kaka98 0 0 04.05.2013 16:37

14. The Following User Says Thank You to saadtariq786 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned cozard007 is on a distinguished road cozard007's Avatar
    Thanks
    My username is cozard, Please Have mercy sir, please, i forum account has been disabled for the past 1 year, Please, help me. If there is anything i had done wrong please have mercy and activate my account, thank you.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to cozard007 For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    tayyab1

shineofforex

sufyan96

All your posts are short and didn't meet the requirement of the forum to get approval of your posts...

So, a chance is given to post high quality posts, atleast 10 of more than 2 full lines to get approval of your account...

forexoracle6 - your account has been approved..

mazprofx.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad105 View Post
    Dear sir if any member account baned due to copy paste issue can he or she open new account on same ip
    If they are serious now and are willing to post honestly then they should open a new account and contact the moderator first plead that they will not perform illegal activity again and then only we will allow him/her to post in this forum...

And, if you don't inform the moderators and if they found the same IP then they will Ban your IP permanently..

So, it is better to inform moderators and request them and promise to be honest...

mazprofx.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 146 of 151 FirstFirst ... 46 96 136 144 145 146 147 148 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)