+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member umairafzal is an unknown quantity at this point umairafzal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    please approved my account

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to umairafzal For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member kasu is an unknown quantity at this point kasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    kindly approved my referral he posted more than hundred post but not approve yet user name ahsan042 kindly check the status.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to kasu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Banned prince sami is an unknown quantity at this point prince sami's Avatar
    Thanks
    mujhy je janna tha k ap jo two lines ka kah rahay ho k posts two lines se above ho tu wo two lines konsi window ki hain kyo ky mny jo posts ki thi wo new thread bna ky ki thi or or us window main un ki length two lines se ziada thi?

6. The Following User Says Thank You to prince sami For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,321 Times in 822 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vherkudara View Post
    Dear Admin, I've done as instructed, made ​​more than 10 posts. please approve and post my account

approved...

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member vherkudara is an unknown quantity at this point vherkudara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Dear Admin, I've done as instructed, made ​​more than 10 posts. please approve and post my account

10. The Following User Says Thank You to vherkudara For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member adnanumar is an unknown quantity at this point adnanumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    please approve my account

12. The Following User Says Thank You to adnanumar For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    when i make a post it answers me as what does it mean is my account verified or not???????????

Thank you for posting! Your post will not be visible until a moderator has approved it for posting

14. The Following User Says Thank You to prince sami For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Thanks
    hi admin
    In my account there were 160 plus posts but now it shows zero i want to know the reason???

16. The Following User Says Thank You to prince sami For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member Josh Fisher is on a distinguished road Josh Fisher's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    PLease approve my account sir.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Josh Fisher For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Senior Member kasu is an unknown quantity at this point kasu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    the other members of that forums have the same problem but the moderators said that you have to wait for two months to detach your account I have already requested four time to delete my account as soon as possible but all in vain.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to kasu For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 143 of 151 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)