+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 151 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,360 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Senior Member anshul123 is an unknown quantity at this point anshul123's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello mod , today i received a mail stating that ' you have successfully passed the registration on forex forum india' , so does this mean my account has been approved ? and if yes then i don't see any of my previous posts that i made prior to approval , Besides i also posted after this email , but on every pot i get the redirection message of post moderation . Can you please confirm the status of my account ?

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member oja is an unknown quantity at this point oja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks so much for the very quick reply...

But to be honest I still do not understand completely about the meaningless post or thread. I've tried as much as possible to write the correct and quality ones. If you do not mind, could you check my posts, then proofread and give me advice regarding my recent posts that are not qualified? Really, I am still a newbie in forex but do want to learn more forex in this forum as well want to get the bonus to develop my skills in the live trading account.

Thanks so much...

---------- Post added at 09:13 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:59 AM ----------

Thank you very much for the very quick reply...

But honestly, I still do not really understand about the meaningless post / thread. Actually I always try as much as possible to write good and meaningful posts/threads, also always striving to comply with the forum rules. I never copy paste or spam.

If you do not mind, please help me to check my posts and threads, then give me advice on the posts / threads that were not qualified for the bonus...
    I am still new in forex but want to learn more forex in this forum as well want to get the forum bonus to practice and develop my skills in the live trading account.

Thanks so much for your help..

---------- Post added at 09:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:13 AM ----------

Thank you very much for the very quick reply...

But honestly, I still do not really understand yet about the meaningless post / thread. Actually I always try as much as possible to write good and meaningful posts/threads, also always striving to comply with the forum rules. I never copy paste or spam.

If you do not mind, please help me to check my posts and threads, then give me advice on the posts / threads that were not qualified for the bonus...

I am still new in forex but want to learn more forex in this forum as well want to get the forum bonus to practice and develop my skills in the live trading account.

Thanks so much for your help..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir, I have posted more than 10, please verify and activate my account, thank you.

Senior Member marege is an unknown quantity at this point marege's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir, I have posted more than 10, please verify and activate my account, thank you. (marege)

Trusted Member fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney is just really nice fxmoney's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by oja View Post
    Hello moderator,

I've written more than 15 posts and threads from yesterday, but why count of the bonus is still fixed and does not increase? I hope your correction.
    Thank you so much ....
    if you have posted in meaningless threads then you will not get any bonus. And always try to post meaningful posts and follow the rules of the forum.
    Follow Rules of Posting
    Do not try to copy paste in the forum

Member oja is an unknown quantity at this point oja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello moderator,

I've written more than 15 posts and threads from yesterday, but why count of the bonus is still fixed and does not increase? I hope your correction.

Thank you so much ....

Senior Member dannyraja123 is an unknown quantity at this point dannyraja123's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear sir

Sir im just a new user of https://indian-forex.com & just today i have been approved by indian forex but i m very sorry to say my post bouns is not b given to me kindly take notice on it my account name is dannyraja123, i will b very thankfull to u Kindly help me . May Allah bless u . have a nice day

Thanks

Danyal munir

Senior Member atifrauf88 is an unknown quantity at this point atifrauf88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir my account has approved but my posts and bounes are not show plz help

Senior Member aeman8642 is an unknown quantity at this point aeman8642's Avatar
    Thanks
    Sir Please approve my post. I have posted more than 20 comments in this forum, please give approval for my post.

thanks

aeman8642

Senior Member tayyab26 is an unknown quantity at this point tayyab26's Avatar
    Thanks
    Dear admin Plz approve my account .i am post morethan 10 comments in forum ,PLZ Admin Approve me so that i,m start my work proper way. Thanks

+ Reply to Thread
Page 136 of 151 FirstFirst ... 36 86 126 134 135 136 137 138 146 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)