+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast
Results 1,211 to 1,220 of 1502

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Member shoukat12 is on a distinguished road shoukat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir mera account b anifrud n disable kar diya ha m n bohat mail ky lekin reply nahi aya ha m ab kia karo zaror jawab dy k mujy kia karna chahiya

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member shoukat12 is on a distinguished road shoukat12's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sir m n apna kam por kar liya tha yani 20 posting lekin ap n mera account abi tak approved nahi kiya ha is liya ap mera account approved kar dy

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abynda06 is an unknown quantity at this point abynda06's Avatar
    Thanks
    Please help moderator, if the insta account for my affiliate code write "portalforum" no influence or not a problem?
    And lastly why after more than 10 times the bonus did not post the results in the accumulation of bonus bar my profile? thank you

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zarmeen View Post
    hello modrater mera insta ka account disable ho gaya hai maine to koi forum ka rule b break nahi keya plz mera account chek keya jay account no/7298553 hai plz help me
    Insta Trading Account gets disabled if you do some illegal activity while trading and it has nothing to do with the forum,

You Should contact Instaforex Anitfraud department to know why your account was disabled and request them to Unblock Your Account.

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

5. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Senior Member zarmeen is an unknown quantity at this point zarmeen's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello modrater mera insta ka account disable ho gaya hai maine to koi forum ka rule b break nahi keya plz mera account chek keya jay account no/7298553 hai plz help me

Senior Member Muhammad Hanif is an unknown quantity at this point Muhammad Hanif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The account was deposited using bonus funds only so it was blocked
    permanently.

What now? I cannot unblock my trading account now and I did not have an idea that we cannot trade just with bonus. I have another account which I use for direct deposit and I cannot mix up both, please just tell me a way out of it. As I do not want to lose the bonus and the partnership's program bonus.

Senior Member zain is an unknown quantity at this point zain's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zain View Post
    Sir my bounes is not transferd plz cheak my account and see screen shot
    sir plz reply me when my bounes is transferd

Member kukikhan is an unknown quantity at this point kukikhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi sir i have detached my account from MT5 forum. Please activate my account so that i can start receive bonus in my account. Thanks in advance

Senior Member indianfx1 is an unknown quantity at this point indianfx1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sir my account has been permanently blocked ,what to do to receive this month's bonus

how can i attach another account

plz tell me

i need help

I am in real help plz

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,318 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by wahaj View Post
    sir,
    mera trading account disable hogaya hai !! plz allow me to attach another
    Quote Originally Posted by Muhammad Hanif View Post
    Moderators I am facing a problem, my insta account has been disabled and I haven't got any reason as yet, I don't think they might enable it again and i want to detach my current attached trading account. Kindly look into this matter and tell me the way or if it is automatic then please solve it. I don't want to lose my bonus. Thanks
    You can detach and attach a new Insta account in every 2 months from the date of attachment, so you will have to wait till that time....

But, if as you are stating that your Trading Account is Disabled then for that you should submit request to antifraud department to unblock your account....

For Un-Blocking your Account mailto: antifraud@mail.instaforex.com, they will ask you about your personal information and you will need to upload a scan of your ID and then you will get the reason why your account was blocked and you should then try to never repeat that same mistake again, your account will be unblock within few days......

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 122 of 151 FirstFirst ... 22 72 112 120 121 122 123 124 132 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)