Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Threaded View

Senior Member mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx has a reputation beyond repute mazprofx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,315 Times in 821 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFxTrader2 View Post
    Hello everyone
    Let's stop for a discussion in here
    why was I banned From the forum today 'TheFxTrader'
    just give me the reason, it is writen copypaster while I didn't ever did that, please give me the reasons ?
    I just don't get it ? why banned while I had never copypasted before ? what's the reason ? I've been a visitor to this forum and a follower since the old days (When it was 0.3 usd the post) and I really didn't faced this problem before ? and I am really sure that I had never copypasted before.
    By mistake you left 2 same posts due to slow net connection or slow forum responsive & because of that your account was banned for copypaste by the Forum Automatic Script. You didn't do it on purpose it just happens because of slow internet or slow forum response time. So, plz be careful everytime you post & make sure you are not leaving 2 same posts by mistake if you do so then delete your one post to avoid ban. If not then you can always claim here we will check your ban & will lift it if you haven't done anything wrong. thanks

mazprofx.

"FIGHT AGAINST INJUSTICE NO MATTER YOU WIN OR LOSE JUST DON'T BE QUIET."

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mazprofx For This Useful Post:

Subscribe to this Thread (2)