+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: स्टिकी: अनुरोध और शिकायत बॉक्स

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by neil92 View Post
    What about other payment processor? Is this rule applied to other processors too ??

################################################## ################################################## ################################################## ################################################## ################################################## ####################################
    50% payco 50% whatever you want to use.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

2. The Following User Says Thank You to dareking For This Useful Post:

Nirzana (2017-07-28)

Trusted Member neil92 will become famous soon enough neil92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    Please follow rules, 50% profits should be withdraw via Payco, 50% you can withdraw from MB or which other method you want to use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What about other payment processor? Is this rule applied to other processors too ??

################################################## ################################################## ################################################## ################################################## ################################################## ####################################

Member asher ilyas is on a distinguished road asher ilyas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello sir mjy abi tak mera bonus recive nhi hua pechly month ka 14 date ko b nhi hua transfer iski kya waja hai q ni hua transfer plz transfer my bonus /////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,946 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SMARTTRADER View Post
    Hi, Admin and Mod,

I traded my forum bonus and made a profit so i withdraw the profit. My first withdrawal was processed and received it to my Skrill account.
    BUT the second withdrawal was declined. I contacted the support and they told me that ONLY 50% of profit should be withdrawn to SKRILL and the other 50% should be withdrawn to PAY.CO

I'm not aware of this policy or any Terms and Conditions, I hope somebody from Admin and Mod to enlighten me about this.

Thank you...
    Please follow rules, 50% profits should be withdraw via Payco, 50% you can withdraw from MB or which other method you want to use.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Junior Member SMARTTRADER will become famous soon enough SMARTTRADER's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi, Admin and Mod,

I traded my forum bonus and made a profit so i withdraw the profit. My first withdrawal was processed and received it to my Skrill account.
    BUT the second withdrawal was declined. I contacted the support and they told me that ONLY 50% of profit should be withdrawn to SKRILL and the other 50% should be withdrawn to PAY.CO

I'm not aware of this policy or any Terms and Conditions, I hope somebody from Admin and Mod to enlighten me about this.

Thank you...

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,454 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hi
    Nice to meet you. I can't see bonuses on bonuses option. Please check and let me know please. If there is a problem then please try to solve the problem.
    I am waiting for your responses.
    Thank you

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-28)

Junior Member zubzyer is an unknown quantity at this point zubzyer's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Each and every member of this forum should note that you are not supposed to open a new thread in this section as this section belongs to Moderators and Administrator. You are not allowed to receive bonuses on this forum because you have already registered for the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum. the bonus program on forum.mt5.com forum.

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,454 Times in 2,364 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks a lot.
    I use only one account and I opened that Nir account only to contact with admin and moderator.Actually I did not copy a single word and I got banned. Now its lifted. Next time I will be much careful about it
    Thanks again

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-28), Nir (2017-07-30)

Moderator fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner has a reputation beyond repute fxearner's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 38,208 Times in 3,236 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nir View Post
    Hello,
    Nice to meet you sir. I did not copy paste single word and I got banned from forum please check it. Let me know my mistakes and if I get chance then I can recover.
    I need a chance only.
    Username:Nirzana
    Waiting for your response.
    Thank you
    your account is open and please use one account only on forum,otherwise all will banned..

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fxearner For This Useful Post:

MNAS (2017-09-28), Nirzana (2017-06-19)

Junior Member Nir is an unknown quantity at this point Nir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Hello,
    Nice to meet you sir. I did not copy paste single word and I got banned from forum please check it. Let me know my mistakes and if I get chance then I can recover.
    I need a chance only.
    Username:Nirzana
    Waiting for your response.
    Thank you

+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 151 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (2)